• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

feeling doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTKat

Jan 21, 2008
Littleton
✟15,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've always heard "God will only give you what you can handle"
well lately I feel like I can't handle much more!! :cry:
I know my anxiety feeds off my stress and worry, but I can't help it when things keep happening.
I had my son when I was only 17, that's when all of this anxiety started. Then when he was three he was diagnosed with leukemia. My parents are about to lose their house, because of the lack of money, I have this dumb anxiety disorder which is crippling my life. Then today our family dog out of nowhere is hanging on to her life. My family doesn't have the money to send her to the hospital :(
I'm not looking for attention or sympathy. It's just been a rough day, and this is the only place I find real support. No one else understands how I feel deep inside.
It's odd, I woke up this morning knowing this was going to be a rough day. I had a panic attack in Target which does not feel good, because I though I was doing so good! :sigh: I just want to wake up tomorrow morning and everything will be normal, especially my mind!!
*phew* sorry such a long post, I needed some venting. :blush:

Amhacajo

Turn worry into wonder...
Oct 25, 2006
Australia
✟24,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hugzzz.gif

So sorry to hear about your dog. That would be just awful. :hug:

When you're feeling down this is a good place to come. Everyone here I'm sure knows that isolated lonely feeling that the anxiety and panic can bring. We are here to encourage and support each other.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Awwwwww Kat :HUGS HUGS HUGS: I'm so sorry about your dog. Was it sudden or was he/she old or sick? I lost my cat of 14 years in 2006 and I still cry when I think about him.

I know, sometimes you think "God won't give me more than I can handle? Yeah right, I CAN'T HANDLE LIFE NOW!!!" .. I wish there were easy answers to give you. Sometimes, just getting alone somewhere for a few minutes and just crying or pouring out your heart or quoting Scriptures to yourself can help.

You know my motto - one day at a time. Keep your chin up, hon.

Reactions: KTKat
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.