Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I pray you remember the strength that God has given you to overcome ANY obstacle. Do you have any techniques to keep your OCD-driven thoughts at bay? None of us are perfect, and in the midst of asking ourselves, "Am I glorifying God", by you overcoming this stretch of sadness/depression (which is the perfect breeding ground for the devil to enter) you show God that you have and acknowledge the strength to overcome the obstacles at hand. I'm praying for you brother!

Reactions: God is good
Upvote 0

StrivingFollower

Oct 20, 2017
South
✟35,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please Lord see this man and his needs. Allow him to shed himself of the dark wants. A hail storm of emotions cause clanging, and clenching of bones. Let rise the light from the heart. Let die the demons from the brain. Let cower the fools into their own cold. This brain is for you, one of the Lord's. Take him to the heart-filled chamber. Get him started on the regain, my great shepherd.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Brother in Christ

I pray that you will find solace in some of these "emergency" scriptures:

a6f13b15e6f6aa6af061ed866f5b6d83.jpg

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You would bless @violetsky with Your peace. I ask that You would reveal to him anything that might be hindering his security in Your great love for him. Show him how to remove distracting thoughts and focus on Your Truth.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am sad and depressed. I can't seem to shake off my ocd, and addictions. Worst of all I feel like I am letting Jesus down.
Father, there are many that have posted here about depression. I pray that this one will search out those posts and see the many prayers and suggestions for people suffering from depression. I pray these things be applied to this one as well and that they will find great power in You from them that will deliver them from depression to glorying in You in their own blessing, and lead to blessing of others as well. Amen.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray that the Lord will open the doors to a new sense of peace, rest, and hope as you trust in His ever-present care. I’m also praying for God to give you all that you need to get you past your struggles. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Grace and peace to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums