Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying for you. Lord I pray you send rest to this vessel as they seek it. Help them to withstand any cravings and go to sleep knowing the God of all love is surrounding them with His peace. Bless You

• Prayers
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will direct this one in how to relate to You, how to think, and how to live, that they might be at peace to sleep well on a regular basis without the use of any drugs. May they read so as to be filled with Your Word, and obedient so as to be filled with Your Spirit, resulting in a far better effect than the effects of any drugs. Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,286.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Trying to get to sleep and I am just feeling so wired. I often take valium for this reason but I really don't want to do this right now. I would be grateful for prayer.
I have been amazed, lately, to find out how effective essential oils are. Lavender, for one example, can be very calming and this has been shown in clinical studies. However, everyone is different and I pray that you get whatever medical and/or alternative help, or any kind of help, you need to be calm and at peace.

Upvote 0