Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are some anime series that you like because they are light and fun and easy to watch, they don't have a lot of drama (maybe a bit, but not much), and overall they are relaxing and fun to watch.

A couple of years ago, there was a series called My Roommates Is A Cat, about an author who adopts a stray cat. It was a fun little show about how the guy and the cat figure out how to get along with each other, I enjoyed it a lot.

Bramblewild

Apr 16, 2019
Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was a bit surprised at how much I enjoyed Laid Back Camp. It's a fun show about, well, campling. Not the hard core Bear Grylls type of survival camping, but more for fun and for seeing the sights, especially great views of Mount Fuji. It's the type of show that has almost no stress or tension, and doesn't even try to manufacture any, yet it ends up being very enjoyable.

Upvote 0

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟20,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thrive off of cute and/or funny slice-of-life stuff, so I've seen quite a few animes in this category!

Squid-Girl-Anime-1024x640.jpg

Squid Girl! The Invader Comes from the Bottom of the Sea! If you like cute, overconfident characters trying to fit into human culture, this show is the best! Cute as all get-out, and really funny! Also, Ika-chan reminds me of Gawr Gura for some reason; maybe because they're both smol and dorky and overconfident. :3 Available on Crunchyroll!

maxresdefault.jpg

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear It's fine to have an overpowered isekai protagonist when the point of the show is just cute little adventures of cute characters doing cute things. Wearing the vastly powerful but funny-looking bear costume, Yuna easily solves most problems with her magic, but since we're all here for a cute and relaxing experience, we don't mind. Available on Funimation!

afterschool.jpg

After-school Dice Club This is so chill some people may be "board" by it, but it's really great if you want something cute and relaxing with likeable characters. Basically just schoolgirls hanging out and playing real-life board games like Blockus, often discovering the solution to their personal problems during the games. Available on Funimation, both subbed and dubbed!

Isekai-Shokudo-restaurant-to-another-world-cover.jpg

Restaurant to Another World If you like cooking shows, you'll love this! At Nekoya Western Cuisine, every Saturday the restaurant is closed... to regular customers. The door then opens to another world, allowing a world of fantasy to come and try delicious Asian twists on Western food! THis is one of my favorite animes ever, and I personally love Aletta as one of my favorite anime characters of all time. She's too sweet!

maxresdefault.jpg

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle Demons kidnap the princess, but she doesn't care, she's only interested in one thing: a comfy sleep! Are the demons really in charge? Because the princess pretty much does whatever she wants... often at the demons' expense. If you like deadpan moe mischief makers, you'll like this! Cute and fluffy and not dramatic at all... unless you're a demon. And speaking of demons....

thumb-1920-799894.jpg

Gabriel Dropout Of course I have to list what is another of my favorite animes ever! Angels and demons have come down to earth in order to spread good and evil, respectively. Unfortunately, they all stick at their jobs: Gabriel isn't much of an angel, since all she does since she came to earth is play video games and laze around. Her best friend Vignette isn't good at her job either; she's supposed to be a demon, but she's too much of a cinnamon roll to do anything mean! Raphiel the angel is able to make up for her though, since despite her adorable and kind exterior, she likes to play with and secretly bully people. Namely one person: the best girl ever, the chuunibyou demon Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell, the Future Queen of Hell... also known as the delusional, annoying Satania to her friends. Satania wants to be a great and evil demon, but... well, her idea of an evil deed is putting the plastic recycling in the paper bin, so she's not exactly a threat. Plus she's usually the butt of everyone's jokes. Of course, she often deserves her consequences, so that's not entirely unfair.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟242,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Some things available on Crunchyroll:

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Maximize My Defense

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?

Dirty Pair (it's very old, but it's fun)

Upvote 0

TruthInLight

Sep 28, 2018
Portland
✟33,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
I've seen some of the shows mentioned here. Many of them I didn't finish or haven't seen but do know them. Since Bofuri and Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear are going to have a second season, I'll go and finish the first season of these shows.

Here are some shows that would be in the same alley.

Lapis Re:Lights
The Day I Became a God
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town
Idoly Pride
WIXOSS Diva (A) Live
Cue!
Slow Loop

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums