New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember back when I was in high school, I would smile and joke with a lot of girls. I never dated anyone in high school and I never complimented a girl on her intelligence or appearance, but I would flirt with them by showing I am interested. I feel bad because I did this with multiple girls and I think it is possible some could have liked me cause I led them on at the same time. I don't communicate with these females anymore, I have moved on. Will the Lord forgive me?

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of course He will forgive you.

That said, just smiling, talking and joking with girls isn't a sin unless you looked at them with lustful thoughts or went further physically.

But Jesus died and rose again. He gave His life as the penalty for our sins and was victorious over death. Your sins, when saved, are forgiven you just go to Him in repentance asking forgiveness for sin...

Ligonier Ministries

^^ a good article about Jesus's death and resurrection for you.

Upvote 0

Jeremy444777

Aug 6, 2018
New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course He will forgive you.

That said, just smiling, talking and joking with girls isn't a sin unless you looked at them with lustful thoughts or went further physically.

But Jesus died and rose again. He gave His life as the penalty for our sins and was victorious over death. Your sins, when saved, are forgiven you just go to Him in repentance asking forgiveness for sin...

Ligonier Ministries

^^ a good article about Jesus's death and resurrection for you.
Thank you. Well, the problem is I did look at them with lustful thoughts. Will Jesus still forgive me? Thank you

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you. Well, the problem is I did look at them with lustful thoughts. Will Jesus still forgive me? Thank you

Yes, of course He will.

He already has..

Just repent (try to not do that anymore in the future) and ask forgiveness.

Reactions: Jeremy444777
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not condoning it kid, but you did what I most certainly did at your age (and probably a whole lot more) lol. Don't worry about it. As another saint has said above, repent and you're forgiven in Christ:).

Upvote 0