Federal Court denies Donald's attempt to overturn PA certification

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Evidently you got me pegged as some sort of person that would salivate at the mouth over "secrets revealed".

Repudiated is not refuted. Need to be mindful of that. Plenty of people on this forum have openly admitted they have no interest of even looking, and that Trump needs to be removed at all costs.

Fortunately, the only "cost" for removing Donald is to tell the truth and wait for January 20...

As costs go, it's a bargain at twice the price!

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I do wish I owned stock in Gillette -- there would be a demand for their extra large blades...

I just enjoy reminding the powers that be that when they rob the people of their legal rights, there are... other options.

This time... I shudder to think what would happen if Democracy were threatened by a competent opponent.

I agree with you completely if they were smarter in there planning or at least didn't tend broadcast their plans loudly months like a third rate villain they probably would have worked. Although I'm still trying to figure in general have we been overestimating how sleazy and corrupt politicians are or has it just been a ton of honor among thieves going on through our country. Because the vulnerabilities Trump has exploited with various things he has done throughout his Presidency have always been there.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Evidently you got me pegged as some sort of person that would salivate at the mouth over "secrets revealed".

Repudiated is not refuted. Need to be mindful of that. Plenty of people on this forum have openly admitted they have no interest of even looking, and that Trump needs to be removed at all costs.
Incorrect. If a person cannot support his arguments are it takes is an act of repudiation to refute that person. You have not provided any evidence for your claims. Over thirty cases have been quickly ended when the Trump supporters could not provide any evidence for their allegations.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

When I have made specific claims I have supported them. For example when I claimed that the Georgia mail in ballots were verified. I provided a link to a reliable source supporting that claim. Meanwhile you duck and dodge questions that show you to be wrong You have tacitly admitted that you are wrong several times by doing so.

Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Incorrect. If a person cannot support his arguments

That is the whole distinction between repudiated and refuted. Just because you or someone else refuses to listen... does not make what was presented incorrect.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I agree with you completely if they were smarter in there planning or at least didn't tend broadcast their plans loudly months like a third rate villain they probably would have worked. Although I'm still trying to figure in general have we been overestimating how sleazy and corrupt politicians are or has it just been a ton of honor among thieves going on through our country. Because the vulnerabilities Trump has exploited with various things he has done throughout his Presidency have always been there.

In all fairness to Donald and his regime, his plan was pretty clever -- exquisite in its simplicity:

1. In the midst of a pandemic, convince his own followers not to trust in mail-in/absentee voting.
2. Sabotage the Postal Service to keep the mail-in/absentee votes (which will mostly be from his opponent) from being delivered and counted on time.
3. Go to court to claim that the mail-in/absentee votes can't be trusted -- because the postal service is unreliable (as a direct result of his sabotage)

The plan would work in theory; his flaw was in the execution. Unfortunately for Donald, he was only able to pull off part one without a hitch -- turns out he can't control the Postal Service and Judiciary as easily as he can his followers.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
That is the whole distinction between repudiated and refuted. Just because you or someone else refuses to listen... does not make what was presented incorrect.
I have listened. And I have found that you have no evidence. That is why in a case like this repudiation does equal refutation.

By the way, quote mining is not exactly honest either. It is an attempt to change a message by taking snippets of a post out of context.

Do you expect people to believe you without evidence? You must have an awfully low opinion about the intelligence of others. Here is a hint, we are not Trump followers, we need evidence.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟202,451.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He started on the big lie of election fraud back in 2016, maybe earlier, and has repeated it on a regular basis ever since.

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."― Joseph Goebbels (Nazi Minister of Propaganda)

What I don't get is he has "known" about all the "rampant election fraud" for over 4 years. Why didn't he bother rectifying this issue in the last 4 years? What has he actually done to resolve this issue that has so plagued him?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Senate Co-Sponsorship Memoranda

upload_2020-11-27_20-59-38.png

I have listened. And I have found that you have no evidence. That is why in a case like this repudiation does equal refutation.

Thank you for your opinion... and moving on...

Do you expect people to believe you without evidence?

I may be responding to you even tho you are not the intended recipient of that information.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Creationist Playbook, page 5. If you have no evidence to present keep asserting that the evidence is there but that your opponent refuses to see it, then when they say they can't see it because it doesn't exist, triumphantly proclaim that merely proves that they refuse to see it and claim victory.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Creationist Playbook, page 5. If you have no evidence to present keep asserting that the evidence is there but that your opponent refuses to see it, then when they say they can't see it because it doesn't exist, triumphantly proclaim that merely proves that they refuse to see it and claim victory.

Hardly a surprise that lots of Christians got taken in by Trump and his flim flam.

That is, assuming they were taken in and don't just agree with his quasi fascistic tendencies.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Do you have anything to say that I do care about?....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟143,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Please correct me if I am wrong, but if Trump's plan was to take it to the supreme court, isn't this the outcome that he wanted?

Winning is always better than losing.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟143,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Winning is always better than losing.
True, but if the supreme court is what determines who ultimately wins that war, does it matter how many battles were lost to get there? For trump that is.

Like loosing all your pawns (and perhaps a queen) to maneuver the opponent's king into a checkmate?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
True, but if the supreme court is what determines who ultimately wins that war, does it matter how many battles were lost to get there? For trump that is.

These battles are not independent. It's not like a coin flip each time. The Trump team's arguments are what they are. I assume it's an open question whether SCOTUS will even choose to hear the case.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Like loosing all your pawns (and perhaps a queen) to maneuver the opponent's king into a checkmate?
Fine analogy except this isn’t chess, it’s a “popularity-contest” that was lost and now the “loser” is trying to turn it from a popularity-contest into a legal contest, but has no evidence that this needs to be done.
Still, “the noise” will continue.

• Informative
Reactions: Oompa Loompa
Upvote 0