USA
✟300,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yup... who is that solider in relation to that conference?

BTW... did you actually click the link and watch the video I linked to in this post? If you didn't even look, how can you know what I am talking about?

Federal Court denies Donald's attempt to overturn PA certification

I don't know. I saw the link to the Gettysburg thing a few times I watch a few snippets of it. I followed suggestions on specific portions to watch from CF members. All were duds. But, no I haven't watched it all. (And I'm not going to waste 2.5 hours doing so.)

I'm not sure what a soldier has to do with any of this. This is a claim about election fraud and mismanagement. Where does the army or a soldier come into it?

Finally, the court case was heard *before* the Gettysburg thing (and possibly the appeal that is the subject of this thread as well, but I'm not sure when the arguments were in that appeal.)

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2020-11-27_17-17-27.png

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
(And I'm not going to waste 2.5 hours doing so.)

Exactly my point. You do not even have an educated position but sure do have opinions. Won't even "bother" to research the topic but are sure going to tell me how wrong I am. How do you know how wrong I am if you will not even look? You don't...

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Is this your answer? Is this Pa St. Sen. "the soldier" talking to Bannon? Is he one of the nitwits behind the Gettysburg thing? Beyond the otherwise known names of a couple Trump lawyers (Sydney & Rudy) I don't know the names of any of the "players". (And frankly they don't seem worth knowing.)

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yup... who is that solider in relation to that conference?

BTW... did you actually click the link and watch the video I linked to in this post? If you didn't even look, how can you know what I am talking about?

Federal Court denies Donald's attempt to overturn PA certification
I watched that meeting live stream on YouTube but that retired soldier who was talking about computer security systems didn't appear in court. I not sure what your point is about him.

• Informative
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Exactly my point. You do not even have an educated position but sure do have opinions. Won't even "bother" to research the topic but are sure going to tell me how wrong I am. How do you know how wrong I am if you will not even look? You don't...

I have people to do that for me.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Speaking of people who love to talk about decapitating their political opponents

I forgot about that. So how is it Steve Bannon didn't get his bail revoked after threatening a public official?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Anything with "secret uncovered" or "the truth they do not want you to know" are wack jobs usually. To be honest, I will not even read such articles...

Hey! Warn a person first.
There goes another irony meter.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey! Warn a person first.
There goes another irony meter.

What is ironic about me not even being interested in looking at an article with such a click baity headline? It is obvious it is trash... Why even bother. So you got me... I have an opinion about an article I have never even read and have no intention of looking at. It's going to be garbage.

What do you mean warn a person first?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What is ironic about me not even being interested in looking at an article with such a click baity headline? It is obvious it is trash... Why even bother. So you got me... I have an opinion about an article I have never even read and have no intention of looking at. It's going to be garbage.

Just click it.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Because you cannot even supply "evidence" that is click bait. All you have provided are allegations that have been refuted.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Because you cannot even supply "evidence" that is click bait. All you have provided are allegations that have been refuted.

Evidently you got me pegged as some sort of person that would salivate at the mouth over "secrets revealed".

Repudiated is not refuted. Need to be mindful of that. Plenty of people on this forum have openly admitted they have no interest of even looking, and that Trump needs to be removed at all costs.

Upvote 0