• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Feast of Corpus Christi

Discussion in 'Traditional Theology' started by Athanasias, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Athanasias

Athanasias Regular Member

+909
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+19,910
    Anglican
    Married
    Even if these reports are true, it doesn't necessarily prove Transubstantiation. It would make just as much sense to conclude that the miracle was done to show that the elements contained or were changed into the Real Presence of Christ, but not Transubstantiation.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  3. TuxAme

TuxAme Quis ut Deus? Supporter

+3,194
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Miracles are for unbelievers- blessed are those who have not seen and believed.

4. Athanasias

Athanasias Regular Member

+909
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Miracles are for everyone because we all could use a boost for our faith at times in life. God knows we are weak and cannot always be strong. So he gives us hope.

5. MarkRohfrietsch

MarkRohfrietsch Unapologetic Apologist Supporter

+3,669
    Lutheran
    Married
    My Pastor preached on the Lutheran "Sacramental Union" today as opposed to Transubstantiation, Consubstantiation of the Methodists, and memorial meal of the Reformed. He made it clear that though that despite the different dogmatics, that Catholicism, Orthodoxy and most of Anglicanism have a valid Eucharist. He also covered the scriptural justification for our Churches retaining the practice of Closed Communion regarding the reception of the Very body and blood of our Lord, and the grace which it conveys.

6. MarkRohfrietsch

MarkRohfrietsch Unapologetic Apologist Supporter

+3,669
    Lutheran
    Married
    No, not so. I was dying in hospital from a very serious lung infection; nothing was working; my Pastor prayed over me the comendation of the dying, and gave me the Eucharist, and within an hour I was feeling better, and in less than a week, I was discharged, a couple weeks and I returned to work.

Miracles are for all.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List