Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Today I am going to be an unwilling participant in a conversation I am dreading. Please pray for me to speak with wisdom and compassion and pray that God would be glorified through this conversation.

Please pray that I'll have the courage to be honest with myself so I can be honest in the conversation.

Please pray that I can keep my composure and not disgrace myself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Alenci said:
Today I am going to be an unwilling participant in a conversation I am dreading. Please pray for me to speak with wisdom and compassion and pray that God would be glorified through this conversation.

Please pray that I'll have the courage to be honest with myself so I can be honest in the conversation.

Please pray that I can keep my composure and not disgrace myself.
How did it go?

John
NZ

Upvote 0

Audiomechanic

^ My Name | v Things I say
Dec 16, 2005
Katy, TX
✟10,234.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think I can sense what went on here. You're right on the scripture from Job. God has bigger and better things for you. That doesn't mean that what you are going through now with your loss isn't hard or should be dismissed, but it should at least give you some hope to keep going.

God bless.

-Shane

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannahE

Jul 25, 2006
Ohio is for lovers
✟15,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
I know your conversation is over but if fear was there it can still come up again so take your stand and never again let the enemy put a yoke of slavery on you! To overcome a fear you must do it afraid. Its hard but so worth it and God will be with you every step of the way.

Upvote 0