Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Released on 9/11/2018, the new book FEAR: Trump In The White House by Bob Woodward is probably the highest selling #1 book of any category in many years.

The media, as well as late night comedians (who haven't read it), are making many negative statements about it. Democrats and Republicans both seem to wear their opinions on their arms. To date, few who have expressed an opinion have actually read the book.

I've read it. I recommend it to citizens of both parties. The focus of the book isn't about Trump only. It speaks of actions on the part of his staff that are not widely known. According to Woodard the President's staff "ought to facilitate the President, not subvert him." Unfortunately they are doing that very thing and that's the substance of FEAR.

FEAR is a sad testimony of acts of insubordination sedition and outright criminal behavior of the White House staff. The situation has gone way beyond dysfunction and has crossed the line into criminal behavior directly affecting the ability of the executive branch to function at all. Woodward's book tells how bad it really is.

Someone once said that we ought to be careful what we pray for because we may get it.

That being said,
is President Trump God's answer to prayer,
or is President Trump a sign of divine judgment upon America?

Woodward's book may provide a few clues. What say you?

Comments about the book are welcome.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't bought it yet but plenty of other folks have. It's the fastest selling book in years. It was already on the best seller list before it was even released on account of pre-orders, then the positive reviews made it even more popular.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
QUOTE="Choir Loft, post: 73185746, member: 406367"]Someone once said that we ought to be careful what we pray for because we may get it.
That being said,
is President Trump God's answer to prayer,
or is President Trump a sign of divine judgment upon America?
Woodward's book may provide a few clues. What say you?
Comments about the book are welcome.
[/QUOTE
I don't think it provides any truth, nor can provide anything to believe in.
Like everything I've seen about it so far, it just encourages sin, confusion, deception, and arguments.

What does Yahweh (God) say about WHO sets leaders in place ? (note that HE NEVER SAYS VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Most people never get what they pray for, so it hardly matters what they pray for, according to what is written throughout all Scripture. Instead of trusting Yahweh or Yahshua(Jesus), they chose somewhere along the line to trust man..... to their own loss.

Upvote 0