Fear that I made God disappointed and also that he will not forgive me.

Brick1234

Dec 19, 2017
Prague
✟15,667.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everybody,
I am suffering from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). I think that you should know this before you want me to help. I have obsessions that something bad will happen if i dont do certain behaviors exactly how my OCD wants it. These behaviors and actions are called compulsions.
Sometimes my OCD wants me to think that i sin even tho that sins are actually not sins. You know, for example i was worried which sock will i wear that ceratin day. Because i thought that if i dont wear that sock, i will disrespect God and that i really dont want.

So lets get to my main problem, thats why i write this forum. I wanted to touch one night. So i went in bathroom and how i wanted to close the door, thought jumped in my head that i have to close the door special way. I didnt do it on the first time, i told myself that it is just OCD and that nothing will happen. On the second time i said that it is always OCD and that nothing bad will happen. I didnt do it correctly on the third time, but i told me it is just my thougts. Than i told myself that if i dont do it the rigt way on the fourth time, something bad can happen. I still didnt do it correctly. I said to myself forget and that God will save me from bad. But the next what i did is masturbating. And thhat what i shouldnt do. So now i think that God will not save me and that he will punish me because i did this. Please, what do you think about this? I really need help.

Thank you so much! I will really appreciate any answer i will receive from you. Thank you so much again!

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Many people touch but that is a sin which you should NOT do.
Just repent and ask GOD to forgive you.
Call some prayer lines.
Immerse yourself in the word by playing christian/gospel music.
Watch some funny movies
(the wedding crashers, rush hour 1 & 2 )
Enjoy life.
These are very light issues you have.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not sure how you can shut a door in the wrong way, unless perhaps you slam it so hard it shakes the whole house.

I also don't understand why God would be upset and not forgive you.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everybody,
I am suffering from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). I think that you should know this before you want me to help. I have obsessions that something bad will happen if i dont do certain behaviors exactly how my OCD wants it. These behaviors and actions are called compulsions.
Sometimes my OCD wants me to think that i sin even tho that sins are actually not sins. You know, for example i was worried which sock will i wear that ceratin day. Because i thought that if i dont wear that sock, i will disrespect God and that i really dont want.

So lets get to my main problem, thats why i write this forum. I wanted to touch one night. So i went in bathroom and how i wanted to close the door, thought jumped in my head that i have to close the door special way. I didnt do it on the first time, i told myself that it is just OCD and that nothing will happen. On the second time i said that it is always OCD and that nothing bad will happen. I didnt do it correctly on the third time, but i told me it is just my thougts. Than i told myself that if i dont do it the rigt way on the fourth time, something bad can happen. I still didnt do it correctly. I said to myself forget and that God will save me from bad. But the next what i did is masturbating. And thhat what i shouldnt do. So now i think that God will not save me and that he will punish me because i did this. Please, what do you think about this? I really need help.

Thank you so much! I will really appreciate any answer i will receive from you. Thank you so much again!
I understand your post and OCD. Please understand that God doesn't abandon you for any reason. HE saved YOU, and He will keep you. Rest in Him. In the meantime, read the Book of John.

• Winner
Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

Brick1234

Dec 19, 2017
Prague
✟15,667.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many people touch but that is a sin which you should NOT do.
Just repent and ask GOD to forgive you.
Call some prayer lines.
Immerse yourself in the word by playing christian/gospel music.
Watch some funny movies
(the wedding crashers, rush hour 1 & 2 )
Enjoy life.
These are very light issues you have.

Thank you so much for your reply. Yeah i know it is just a normal sin. But the anxiety was high that i needed to write it here and get some assurance. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

truecatholic

Dec 24, 2017
mineola
✟7,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much for your reply. Yeah i know it is just a normal sin. But the anxiety was high that i needed to write it here and get some assurance. Thank you so much!

once you know the truth, you will change your mind. It is to bad, most so called christians, do not know the truth because of bad people, and
bad books. Daniel OFM minim

Upvote 0

Brick1234

Dec 19, 2017
Prague
✟15,667.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
once you know the truth, you will change your mind. It is to bad, most so called christians, do not know the truth because of bad people, and
bad books. Daniel OFM minim

Hi, thank you for your reply on my forum. I dont know, if you know how i feel sometimes and if you understand why i am so anxious. For example i am afraid to use mouse to my computer, because i think, that if i use it i will make God disapponted. I know that it mayme sounds strange to you, but when i was feeling really terroble i said to myself: Please God, forgive my sins and i wont read that book again. Than i put that mouse from computer to that book, so my head thinks that it is contaminated and that i can not use the mouse anymore.
What would you do in this case? Thank you so much for your spend time reading my reply! I hope i will receive an answer. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
us. For example i am afraid to use mouse to my computer, because i think, that if i use it i will make God disapponted.
That is not God convicting you; it is your OCD acting up. You can safely ignore that.
Please God, forgive my sins and i wont read that book again.
Which book is that?

Upvote 0