• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Fear controlling faith

Jesusfann777888

Mar 28, 2021
manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hey guys , this is not my first post here my first one was about the unpardonable sin that scared me a lot . Since I was a kid I was extremely afraid of the concept of Hell and punishment forever , my mom used to tell me I would not sleep when I heard about it or death in general because I would be scared. I'm still scared when people preach about hell more than about the love of God and I even find it irritating to me when people preach fear and not love. I myself sometimes have a lot of questions about the concept of Hell in general , but it faded away with time when I turned to Christ. However, my fear came back after my OCD started manifesting on the unpardonable sin , a lot of doubts and fear and guilt stick with me its been a while now and I'm extremely afraid that God would punish me for thoughts or things i might have said by accident or while not paying attention for ever in Hell :( . No matter how much reassurance i get that God knows my heart and loves me and will of course forgive me if i don't want them and since I'm concerned but there is always in the back of my mind this what if and what if and I'm never certain of Heaven and this specific type of uncertainty is too much for me knowing that i might be suffering forever. This affected me and my life quite a lot since it forced me to avoid triggers , my prayers became lesser since I'm more focused on doubts and anxiety than God and its robbing the peace that Christ gave me when i turned to him and this is increasing the doubts and fears so advice would be highly appreciated guys thank you :)

fear is a demon, or more specifically, a emotional aspect demon's manipulate to cause psychological comobodity.

Blaspheming The Holy Spirit is impossible unless you are a satanist who practiced a certain ritual.

Now, if you have intrusive thought's and are obsessive compulsive it's a demon that is driving your thought's that you can't control and fear having. It's not the end of the world.

Submit to Jesus, get rid of anime, from your username I assume you love that stuff and you'll be fine if you live a repentant lifestyle.

To help you with your trouble's, this is how thing's work. You want to attract God you do godly thing's. You want to attract demon's you do demonic thing's.

demon's are evoked as a result of:

sinful behaviour that cause's them to take interest with a person.

object's that are inherently satanic.

media that is inherently satanic.

your definition of satanic need's to broaden.

I

Upvote 0