FBI raids pro-life father of 11 with guns drawn in front of children weeks after Mark Houck raid

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Monday, October 10, Vaughn told the Fox News host that when the FBI came to his house, some of his kids were just heading to the car to go to school. One of the FBI agents held the children off with a long gun.

CENTERVILLE, Tennessee (LifeSiteNews) – The FBI raided the home of pro-life activist Paul Vaughn in front of his children and arrested him, charging him with “conspiracy against rights secured by the FACE Act, and committing FACE Act violations.”

Vaughn, the married father of 11 children, told the Daily Signal that the FBI came to his home in Centerville, Tennessee last week with “guns pointed at the door, banging on the house, yelling and screaming, ‘Open up. FBI.’”

“When I opened the door and saw the guns pointed at me, I asked them what they wanted, who they were looking for, and they said they wanted me,” Vaughn continued.

In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Monday, October 10, Vaughn told the Fox News host that when the FBI came to his house, some of his kids were just heading to the car to go to school. One of the FBI agents “goes to the kids and holds the kids with a long gun outside of my driveway and does not let them go into the house.”

“That is absolutely, as my wife said in the video, unacceptable,” Vaughn continued.

Continued below.
FBI raids pro-life father of 11 with guns drawn in front of children weeks after Mark Houck raid - LifeSite

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Monday, October 10, Vaughn told the Fox News host that when the FBI came to his house, some of his kids were just heading to the car to go to school. One of the FBI agents held the children off with a long gun.

CENTERVILLE, Tennessee (LifeSiteNews) – The FBI raided the home of pro-life activist Paul Vaughn in front of his children and arrested him, charging him with “conspiracy against rights secured by the FACE Act, and committing FACE Act violations.”

Vaughn, the married father of 11 children, told the Daily Signal that the FBI came to his home in Centerville, Tennessee last week with “guns pointed at the door, banging on the house, yelling and screaming, ‘Open up. FBI.’”

“When I opened the door and saw the guns pointed at me, I asked them what they wanted, who they were looking for, and they said they wanted me,” Vaughn continued.

In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Monday, October 10, Vaughn told the Fox News host that when the FBI came to his house, some of his kids were just heading to the car to go to school. One of the FBI agents “goes to the kids and holds the kids with a long gun outside of my driveway and does not let them go into the house.”

“That is absolutely, as my wife said in the video, unacceptable,” Vaughn continued.

Continued below.
FBI raids pro-life father of 11 with guns drawn in front of children weeks after Mark Houck raid - LifeSite
When they come for all the Christians will there be enough evidence of my faith for them to also come for me?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I suspect if somebody from the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation came to my door in the middle of the night and started hammering on it, I wouldn't just open it and let them in.

I would be waiting for them, fully prepared for the instant they smashed down the door.

It wouldn't be pretty.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I suspect if somebody from the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation came to my door in the middle of the night and started hammering on it, I wouldn't just open it and let them in.

I would be waiting for them, fully prepared for the instant they smashed down the door.

It wouldn't be pretty.
You know you are painting a big red target on your back and you ought to now expect them?

They really don't like it when you mock the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
  • Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know you are painting a big red target on your back and you ought to now expect them?

They really don't like it when you mock the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation.

Let 'em come. We'll all step out together. It'll take Reichsfuhrer Garland longer to train their replacements than it will for other irate citizens to replace me. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0