FBI: No Evidence Antifa Involved In Capitol Chaos

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
FBI Assistant Director Steven D’Antuono said Friday there is no evidence that antifa activists were involved in the violent riots in and around the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, debunking the baseless conspiracy theory propagated by several prominent Republican lawmakers and right-wing pundits that anti-fascist leftists—not a pro-Trump mob—were responsible for death and destruction at the Capitol.

FBI: No Evidence Antifa Involved In Capitol Chaos

OK, we can put that nonsense to rest. Wonder if there should be penalties for lawmakers attempting to give aid and comfort to enemies of the state by making up stories to try and defend their actions?

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, that disrupt's the Right current narrative:

1. Donald holds rally for his most zealous supporters.
  2. Donald explicitly instructs his supporters to "fight" and "march to the Capitol."
  3. His supporters, having heard this... go home instead.
  4. A group of Antifa/BLM supporters, perfectly disguised as Donald supporters complete with MAGA hats and Confederate flags, sneak into the crowd unnoticed.
  5. Antifa breaks into the Capitol, dragging Donald supporters -- kicking and screaming the whole way, no doubt...
    1. ...or were they all Antifa? Did not a single Donald supporter enter the building?
  6. Antifa does all this to disrupt an electoral process they already won, and to go to great lengths to make Donald's supporters look violent and unhinged.

Well played, Antifa... well played.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

2. Donald explicitly instructs his supporters to "fight" and "march to the Capitol."
  4. A group of Antifa/BLM supporters, perfectly disguised as Donald supporters complete with MAGA hats and Confederate flags, sneak into the crowd unnoticed.
  5. Antifa breaks into the Capitol, dragging Donald supporters -- kicking and screaming the whole way, no doubt...
    1. ...or were they all Antifa? Did not a single Donald supporter enter the building?
  6. Antifa does all this to disrupt an electoral process they already won, and to go to great lengths to make Donald's supporters look violent and unhinged.

I thought it was pretty cool how ANTIFA and BLM was able to replace 100% of the Trump supporters at the rally with their Deep State operatives on the short walk to the capitol and use photoshop and deep fake technology to superimpose the faces of trump supporters in the capitol.

Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

3.5. Antifa/BLM members first use the Obama time machine to travel to the past and post pro-Trump garbage on their social media accounts

• Haha
Reactions: adrianmonk
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟257,846.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

You forgot the woman ho got shot. So Antifa drags 1 Trump supporter into the Capitol and hold her in the line of fire of a police officer.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I thought it was pretty cool how ANTIFA and BLM was able to replace 100% of the Trump supporters at the rally with their Deep State operatives on the short walk to the capitol and use photoshop and deep fake technology to superimpose the faces of trump supporters in the capitol.
I like how you took care to protect yourself against the possibility of your tale being called fictitious.

I am referring to you saying that there was a claim of 100% of the the people involved being Antifa/BLM. I haven't heard anyone who was on the spot that day make this claim.

Some did, however, point out that there were those in the crowd who didn't seem to be like the other people who walked to the Capitol steps, nor were they equipped like peaceful protesters. Also that the pro-Trump people in that crowd called them out as interlopers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟254,230.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I am referring to you saying that 100% of the the people involved were claimed by someone or other to have been Antifa. I haven't heard anyone who was on the spot that day make this claim.

I know two women that were there that insist that the entire thing was staged by Antifa, and that no Trump supporter entered the Capital.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I like how you took care to protect yourself against the possibility of your tale being called fictitious.

I am referring to you saying that there was a claim of 100% of the the people involved being Antifa/BLM. I haven't heard anyone who was on the spot that day make this claim.

Some did, however, point out that there were those in the crowd who didn't seem to be like the other people who walked to the Capitol steps, nor were they equipped like peaceful protesters. Also that the pro-Trump people in that crowd called them out as interlopers.
Jay jokes a lot with his posts, as anyone who hangs around here often - yourself included - knows.

Upvote 0

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I note that you make no response to the FBI findings.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I know two women that were there that insist that the entire thing was staged by Antifa, and that no Trump supporter entered the Capital.
Yes, the “our side good, their side EVIL” can warp reality thusly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Honestly, just go to Parler, pick a random post, and there’s a good chance it’ll be someone blaming Antifa to some degree for Wednesday.

Either that or a guy bragging about how he ‘triggered the libs’ today.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Honestly, just go to Parler, pick a random post, and there’s a good chance it’ll be someone blaming Antifa to some degree for Wednesday.

Either that or a guy bragging about how he ‘triggered the libs’ today.

Yup... and it doesn't just go away. Whether you believe it to be reality or not, the stigma has stuck. It is going to take years to wash this stuff out.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Yup... and it doesn't just go away. Whether you believe it to be reality or not, the stigma has stuck. It is going to take years to wash this stuff out.
Oh, of course. There are still people who believe the world is flat and we never went to the Moon. This is just another addition to that sad, sad pile.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh, of course. There are still people who believe the world is flat and we never went to the Moon. This is just another addition to that sad, sad pile.
upload_2021-1-9_14-58-23.png

Upvote 0