loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FBI investigated how Trump's actions seemed to benefit Russia - CNNPolitics
At the same time the FBI opened a probe into President Donald Trump for possible obstruction of justice after he fired FBI Director James Comey, counterintelligence agents were investigating why Trump was acting in ways that seemed to benefit Russia, according to a source familiar with the matter.

As CNN first reported, the FBI opened the Trump probe, in the hectic days after the President fired Comey, after considering various options for dealing with the firing.
It was a tense time. In addition to the Comey dismissal in May 2017, the President had raised concern in the FBI for comments he made to Russian officials in the Oval Office about firing his FBI director, according to the source familiar with the matter.
I guess President Trump was right: if people voted for Hillary Clinton there would be an "...investigation for criminality for a very, very long time to come" and "We’re going to be tied up in court for the rest of our lives with this deal", and doggone if that didn't turn out to be true, I (and a majority of American voters) voted for Sec Clinton and there has been an "investigation for criminality for a very, very long time". :wave:
tulc(always said he'd point out when President Trump said something that was true) :)

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟321,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
FBI investigated how Trump's actions seemed to benefit Russia - CNNPolitics

I guess President Trump was right: if people voted for Hillary Clinton there would be an "...investigation for criminality for a very, very long time to come" and "We’re going to be tied up in court for the rest of our lives with this deal", and doggone if that didn't turn out to be true, I (and a majority of American voters) voted for Sec Clinton and there has been an "investigation for criminality for a very, very long time". :wave:
tulc(always said he'd point out when President Trump said something that was true) :)

Another "source familiar with the matter".

What did they find out?

Upvote 0