Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Trust us, we'll do better next time", files: FBI Director Christopher Wray's Response to Inspector General Report

The Report also details instances in which certain FBI personnel, at times during the 2016-2017 period reviewed by the OIG, did not comply with existing policies, neglected to exercise appropriate diligence, or otherwise failed to meet the standard of conduct that the FBI expects of its employees ...

Accordingly, the FBI accepts the Report’s findings and embraces the need for thoughtful, meaningful remedial action. I have ordered more than 40 corrective steps to address the Report’s recommendations...

First, we are modifying our processes under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), both for initial applications and renewals, to enhance accuracy and completeness...

Moving forward, in the very rare instance when FBI Headquarters runs a sensitive investigation, we are requiring prior approval by the FBI Deputy Director and consultation with the Assistant Director in Charge or Special Agent in Charge of the affected field offices.
I am establishing new protocols for the FBI’s participation in Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)-led counterintelligence transition briefings (i.e., strategic intelligence briefings) provided to presidential nominees. The FBI’s role in these briefings should be for national security purposes and not for investigative purposes.
Finally, we will review the performance and conduct of certain FBI employees who were referenced in the Report’s recommendations — including managers, supervisors, and senior officials at the time. The FBI will take appropriate disciplinary action where warranted. Notably, many of the employees described in the report are no longer employed at the FBI
.​

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
"The Report concludes that the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation and related investigations of certain individuals were opened in 2016 for an authorized purpose and with adequate factual predication."

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This thing is littered with confirmed falsified information the FBI was aware of before opening investigations into Trump with the Steele dossier as a basis. This is a slam dunk gold mine I was not expecting until Durham's report.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Page 187

the Supervisory Intel Analyst, and representatives of NSD were present, the Primary Sub-source told the FBI that he/she had not seen Steele's reports until they became public that month, and that he/she made statements indicating that Steele misstated or exaggerated the Primary Sub-source's statements in multiple sections of the reporting.

Page: 188

The Primary Sub-source was questioned again by the FBI beginning in March 2017 about the election reporting and his/ her communications with Steele. The Washington Field Office agent {WFO Agent 1) who conducted that interview and others after it told the OIG that the Primary Sub-source felt that the tenor of Steele's reports was far more "conclusive" than was justified. The Primary Subsource also stated that he/she never expected Steele to put the Primary Subsource's statements in reports or present them as facts. According to WFO Agent 1, the Primary Sub-source said he/ she made it clear to Steele that h'e/she had no proof to support the statements from his/her sub-sources and that "it was just talk." WFO Agent 1 said that the Primary Sub-source explained that his/ her information came from "word of mouth and hearsay;" "conversation that [he/she] had with friends over beers;"

The Primary Sub-source was questioned again by the FBI beginning in March 2017 about the election reporting and his/ her communications with Steele. The Washington Field Office agent {WFO Agent 1) who conducted that interview and others after it told the OIG that the Primary Sub-source felt that the tenor of Steele's reports was far more "conclusive" than was justified. The Primary Subsource also stated that he/she never expected Steele to put the Primary Subsource's statements in reports or present them as facts

• Informative
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
This thing is littered with confirmed falsified information the FBI was aware of before opening investigations into Trump with the Steele dossier as a basis. This is a slam dunk gold mine I was not expecting until Durham's report.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Page 187

the Supervisory Intel Analyst, and representatives of NSD were present, the Primary Sub-source told the FBI that he/she had not seen Steele's reports until they became public that month, and that he/she made statements indicating that Steele misstated or exaggerated the Primary Sub-source's statements in multiple sections of the reporting.

Page: 188

The Primary Sub-source was questioned again by the FBI beginning in March 2017 about the election reporting and his/ her communications with Steele. The Washington Field Office agent {WFO Agent 1) who conducted that interview and others after it told the OIG that the Primary Sub-source felt that the tenor of Steele's reports was far more "conclusive" than was justified. The Primary Subsource also stated that he/she never expected Steele to put the Primary Subsource's statements in reports or present them as facts. According to WFO Agent 1, the Primary Sub-source said he/ she made it clear to Steele that h'e/she had no proof to support the statements from his/her sub-sources and that "it was just talk." WFO Agent 1 said that the Primary Sub-source explained that his/ her information came from "word of mouth and hearsay;" "conversation that [he/she] had with friends over beers;"

The Primary Sub-source was questioned again by the FBI beginning in March 2017 about the election reporting and his/ her communications with Steele. The Washington Field Office agent {WFO Agent 1) who conducted that interview and others after it told the OIG that the Primary Sub-source felt that the tenor of Steele's reports was far more "conclusive" than was justified. The Primary Subsource also stated that he/she never expected Steele to put the Primary Subsource's statements in reports or present them as facts
And of course we all know that the Mueller investigation had no basis at all besides the Steele document.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"The Report concludes that the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation and related investigations of certain individuals were opened in 2016 for an authorized purpose and with adequate factual predication."

upload_2019-12-9_19-28-2.png

upload_2019-12-9_19-33-46.png

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
And of course we all know that the Mueller investigation had no basis at all besides the Steele document.
Things are so weird that some readers may not realize this is sarcasm.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Read the document. Fisa warrants were issued, justified even extended off of the steele dossier. The Muller report was just a continuation of the same sham that has now turned into a Kangaroo court impeachment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Read the document. Fisa warrants were issued, justified even extended off of the steele dossier. The Muller report was just a continuation of the same shame that has now turned into a Kangaroo court impeachment.
Yes, that's the narrative. You're just that much closer to seeing Hillary hauled away in chains.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, that's the narrative. You're just that much closer to seeing Hillary hauled away in chains.

upload_2019-12-9_19-47-48.png

The allegations concerning Carter page, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, and Trump's 2016 election collusion with Russia was known to be false. Read it closer you will see all 4 FISA applications relied on this false information.

Who paid for the dossier again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I don't do revenge. I forgive, and hand them over to God for justice. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord.
What? You're not going to Lock Her UP???

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What? You're not going to Lock Her UP???

Hopefully she makes it to court, and has her day, but that really isn't my call. I also suspect their might be a few 'suicides'. Some big fish implicated.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The allegations concerning Carter page, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, and Trump's 2016 election collusion with Russia was known to be false.

Is that why 2 outta 3 of those guys are in prison?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hopefully she makes it to court, and has her day, but that really isn't my call. I also suspect their might be a few 'suicides'. Some big fish implicated.
Well, I sure hope you think it was all worth it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is that why 2 outta 3 of those guys are in prison?

Yup. Threaten people close to the target to try an get them to roll. I think that will come out as well.

You can add as many red arrows as you like, but my point stands. The investigations were adequately and appropriately justified.

Your point can stand wherever it wants, for all I care.

The investigations were adequately, and appropriately justified off of false information. The people investigating it might not have known it was false but to continue with it for 3 years is abusive. So yes, it was justified to look into, but once the exculpatory, and conflicting information came in it should have ended there.

But it didn't. It has continued to this day in the form of an sham impeachment.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Things are so weird that some readers may not realize this is sarcasm.
Yes ... there are a variety of disinformation campaigns which have been going on for some time now. It has become very difficult to discern truth, particularly when it comes to digesting hundreds of pages of report documentation.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Guess that depends on what you mean. Worth what?
I don't think you have any idea of what we're in for. You have a dream of a Christian country free of foreign interference and with the Left reduced to political impotence. What you're going to get is an isolationist theistic backwater and I don't think you will find it the utopia you imagine.

Upvote 0