Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello people;

What is your favourite Disney film ever made?

Mine is Lilo and Stitch. A beautiful backdrop of Hawaii made better by skilled artists, a fantastic albeit melancholy story and the all important music made it a world class movie.

Remind yourself of just how brilliant the music was:

YouTube - You Can Never Belong (Score)

I just skip to 2.50 for the awesome sad part.

purpledolphin8402

Feb 10, 2010
United States
✟8,406.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"Beauty and the Beast"- my uncle and i were very close, he treated me like he did his own daughters. he used to take us to the movies all the time. the first movie he took me to see was "Beauty and the Beast." he passed away when i was 12 at the young age of 36 from a massive heart attack. it crushed me and in some ways i'm still not over his death, we even used his name as my son's middle name. every time i watch the movie, it makes me think of happy times with my uncle.

love you uncle danny! you'll always be missed.:love:

Upvote 0

purpledolphin8402

Feb 10, 2010
United States
✟8,406.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello people;

What is your favourite Disney film ever made?

Mine is Lilo and Stitch. A beautiful backdrop of Hawaii made better by skilled artists, a fantastic albeit melancholy story and the all important music made it a world class movie.

Remind yourself of just how brilliant the music was:

YouTube - You Can Never Belong (Score)

I just skip to 2.50 for the awesome sad part.

i love "Lilo and Stitch" too. i think stitch is absolutely adorable. i even had to go out and buy a stuffed Stitch after i saw the movie LOL. a few months later my mom found me a stuffed "elvis" Stitch. i still have them ^_^

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My favorite non-animated Disney film is Mary Poppins. As for animated, I've always favored Sleeping Beauty, or at least that one is my favorite of the princess movies. It's really difficult to choose from the animated ones...

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
i love "Lilo and Stitch" too. i think stitch is absolutely adorable. i even had to go out and buy a stuffed Stitch after i saw the movie LOL. a few months later my mom found me a stuffed "elvis" Stitch. i still have them ^_^

I cried when I first saw the movie. Especially the bit where Stitch goes into the forest with the book 'The Ugly Duckling' and shouts 'I'm Lost'... beautiful scene.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
cheer for the villain.
kawaii.gif

I do that sometimes!

I can't understand why the bad guy can't win every once in a while....
Ringo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Singermom

Jul 20, 2010
✟9,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do I have to pick just one?

Ever since I was a small child I have always had 3 favorite Disney movies: 101 Dalmatians, Lady & the Tramp, & the AristoCats.

I love the Rescuers because it was the first movie that I took my little brother to see...just him and me.

The Lion King was beautiful...so visual.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (which I am listening to the soundtrack of right now) has a special meaning for me, which is too hard to explain here.

For live action, I have to go with That Darn Cat...I have a special place in my heart for Siamese.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
H

Hailehetes

The Hunchback of Notre Dame, by far. Amazing score, beautiful animation, great characters, and a haunting but uplifting story. The fact that it's so dark and mature, and deals heavily with Christian themes as well as the corrupt, warped version of religion held by Frollo, truly inspires me every time I watch it.

I also love films like Robin Hood, Aladdin and The Black Cauldron, since I actually grew up with those (unlike HoND, which I first watched a few years back).

Upvote 0