• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Favorite Word!?

Discussion in 'Teen's Community Area' started by ImperfectGirl, May 31, 2012.

1. ImperfectGirl

ImperfectGirl Welcoming new members.. &

+1
    Lutheran
    Private
    This is just going to be a fun thread where you can post your favorite word, or words if you just can't choose one. Also write why you like that word..

Ex.
    My fave. word is because. I like it because it has fun letters.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,751
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    I don't think I have one! I like to say "fab" though.. :p

3. Chilaha

Chilaha Newbie

+197
    Non-Denom
    My favorite word is "a" because it is the shortest word there is.

4. HarborOrange

HarborOrange I am a sieve.

+80
    Other Religion
    Private
    I like the word "boreal."
    It is fun to say, and it also signifies my favorite environment upon all the earth, the Boreal Forest.

5. godenver1

godenver1 Guest

+0
    Ohio is fun to to say and so is oklahoma

6. Francess

Francess Tenacious Truth Seeker

+3
    Christian
    Private
    My favorite word is Trust, because when you have it, it provides security and hope.

7. Rubiks

Rubiks proud libtard

+2,182
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Chuck Norris

'nuff said

8. FlowerGirl18

FlowerGirl18 God's Girl

+17
    Charismatic
    Single
    My favorite word is disaster. Probably because I am one myself.:D;)

9. OneWithTime

OneWithTime Guest

+0
    From most favorite to less favorite

Heathen
    Debaucherous
    Thine
    Pathetic
    Perfection
    Absolute
    Imperfection
    Animalistic

favorite rough phrases

"you speak only in false absolute"
    "Hatred is perfection at its highest form"
    "I enjoy what my hands create" or "your hands create only what your eyes can see"

I am rather poetic mostly because I speak in Middle English (seriously) and I am very time warped. Also to end this with one of my favorite catch phrases

"I am crazy, and I just don't care" :dontcare:

10. snoopy500

snoopy500 Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega

+519
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Single
    CA-NDP
    peak a boo is maybe my favorite