CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've got 1,400 video game songs. From old games like Tetris and Mario to new games like BOrderlands 2. I think most games have amazing music. So its hard to pick just one. Ace Combat has inspiring choir music. Killer Instinct has energy pumping music. One games music I always lied alot was Mario RPG. Such variety.

Upvote 0
D

Dunban

I've got 1,400 video game songs. From old games like Tetris and Mario to new games like BOrderlands 2. I think most games have amazing music. So its hard to pick just one. Ace Combat has inspiring choir music. Killer Instinct has energy pumping music. One games music I always lied alot was Mario RPG. Such variety.

Killer Instinct does have a good soundtrack.

Reactions: Boring
Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: DavetheSlave
Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just recently got the soundtracks from Payday 1 and 2 (just came out). Its realy amazing. Sort of a electronica genre.

I really like the music from VVVVV, super meat boy too
Super Meat Boy has awesome music. Even though I don't play the game really anymore, I do still play the music.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

justhere1

May 29, 2013
✟17,538.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree that the Uncharted series has some great music, especially U2 and U3. The inFAMOUS 2 soundtrack was great too along with Marvel vs Capcom 1 and Tekken 2. I like the soundtracks of a lot of the classic fighting games like the Street Figther Ex Series

Upvote 0

Reeniee

Jul 22, 2012
✟9,027.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
I agree that the Uncharted series has some great music, especially U2 and U3. The inFAMOUS 2 soundtrack was great too along with Marvel vs Capcom 1 and Tekken 2. I like the soundtracks of a lot of the classic fighting games like the Street Figther Ex Series

The Character Select Music from MvC2 must be an all time classic!

I love the Street Fighter II music, particular Super Turbo.

Upvote 0

justhere1

May 29, 2013
✟17,538.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Character Select Music from MvC2 must be an all time classic!

I love the Street Fighter II music, particular Super Turbo.

Sadly, I haven't gotten around to playing MvC2 but if the first one was any indication, I'm sure the second was just as good. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.