Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." -Barack Obama.

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." -Barack Obama.

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." -Barack Obama.

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." - Barack Obama.

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." - Barack Obama.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." - Barack Obama.

"You didn't build that" - Barack Obama.

God bless you Mr. President. You'll need it...

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Kind of late......but, I love this quote:

304109_10151041555592255_1131564167_n.jpg

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
"The wisdom of God tells us that God will bring about the best possible results, by the best possible means, for the most possible people, for the longest possible time." (Charles Ryrie, quoted by Chip Ingram in God: As He Longs For You To See Him, p. 128.)

Upvote 0

sdmsanjose

Jun 19, 2006
Arizona
✟23,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV)

Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the
outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.
Hebrews 13:7 (NIV)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.