Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
"Judging others makes us blind, whereas love is illuminating. By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

“Being a Christan is less about cautiously avoiding sin than about courageously and actively doing God's will.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Exactly! Thank you for posting this! I feel like it's very timely! Mkgal, you know about a situation at my job, where I am feeling conflicted about what I should do. This I believe, is a Word from God. I feel very passionately that I need to take a bold stand.

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
God's vision compels us to look beyond ourselves, to ponder a picture of how things were meant to be that leaves us aching for his will to be done on earth as it is in heaven, and to look for ways to participate in moving the world toward that goal. - Carolyn Custis James, "Half the Sky"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImaginaryDay

We Live Here
Mar 24, 2012
Fawlty Towers
✟30,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"I want you to really get this. Some of you really need a 'Super-Devil' in your life. You do. Otherwise there would be no one on whom to blame your problems. But the Bible doesn't say that. It says 'these are the works of the flesh ', not the works of the devil" - Rev. Lee Stoneking.

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0