Favorite verses or quotes

R

Romanseight2005

It is evident that most of our problems are the result of our being conditioned to use the false and unhealthy principles of this world; and realizing that if any real change is to take place in our lives, it must happen at the subconscious level; and knowing well that real and permanent change will only be realized as we saturate our subconscious minds with the positive principles and promises of God's Word. (Troy Smith).
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
H

hijklmnop

303856_10150883895180442_748525441_21216670_6235842_n.jpg

I LOVE THIS! Thx for my siggy. :)

Upvote 0

Tannic

Dec 29, 2007
✟1,300.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 7:1
"Judge not, that ye be not judged."

Proverbs 15:22
"Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the the multitude of counselors they are established."

Galatians 5:24
"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: Though shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
"It is not a little mending and alteration, a little cleansing and purifying, a little painting and patching, a little turning over a new leaf and putting on a new outside that is wanted. It is the bringing in of something altogether new, the planting within us of a new nature, a new being, a new principle, a new mind; this alone, and nothing less than this, will ever meet the necessities of person's soul. We need not merely a new skin, but a new heart." ~ J.C. Ryle

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are."~Unknown

I love that quote, but I'm pretty sure I can't live up to that. Kirk says our dog thinks I am the most exciting thing on the planet. To live up to that in the human world, I would need to like... glow... and fart candy and sunshine ...and ...money... lots of money. I would have insane stalkers following me and jumping on me and screaming I LOOOOOVE YOOOOOUUUU !!!! They would all be like this 24/7:

:bigeye::flat4::hoho::love::love2::satisfied::sohappy::waaah::ueee:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." (Proverbs 16:3)

"People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway." -Mother Teresa

Upvote 0