Favorite TV Theme Songs

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have three, and the first wasn't quite a song, but it did have the 'ring' of a theme.

The second was always a cool jingle, I thought-

And the third speaks for itself ... ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You mean one of these things right?
That's pretty much to the point of my comment. As the story I heard pointed out, today's shows open with little more than a sound bite, 18 seconds. Many of the others posted are over a minute.

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
That's pretty much to the point of my comment. As the story I heard pointed out, today's shows open with little more than a sound bite, 18 seconds. Many of the others posted are over a minute.
Some have nothing. The wife and I are watching Ray Donovan, and there's literally no theme song at all. You got "previously on" then it puts the text "Ray Donovan" on the screen for about 5 seconds, silently, then the show starts. They aren't completely gone though. Black Sails has a great one, Westworld is neat, The Deuce has one too. Can't post any of those here though.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Some have nothing. The wife and I are watching Ray Donovan, and there's literally no theme song at all. You got "previously on" then it puts the text "Ray Donovan" on the screen for about 5 seconds, silently, then the show starts. They aren't completely gone though. Black Sails has a great one, Westworld is neat, The Deuce has one too. Can't post any of those here though.
LOST was like that IIRC.

Upvote 0