Favorite thing about the Trump presidency?

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ea5285b8-84dd-4fc2-ba3c-4d648b80a13c-9.JPG

I love how blatant corruption is excused and glossed over.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just consider how the American people felt about that matter during the eight long and corruption-filled years proceeding 2017, then. Those were NOT imaginary wrongdoings as was the case with the Trump-Russia hoax.
Worse still was that god-awful tan suit he wore! It's a miracle we even survived such an egregious fashion faux pas.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Favorite? That a Trump 2020 victory absolutely terrifies the left.
I'm interested in seeing what will become of the right when Trump hits the brick wall of the 22nd Amendment. What Republican contender could ever possibly take up the mantle of Trumpism and come across as authentic? The voters have all but crucified any other Republican that doesn't exactly toe-the-line of Trump.

I can't wait to see the right lose its rudder.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm interested in seeing what will become of the right when Trump hits the brick wall of the 22nd Amendment. What Republican contender could ever possibly take up the mantle of Trumpism and come across as authentic? The voters have all but crucified any other Republican that doesn't exactly toe-the-line of Trump.

I can't wait to see the right lose its rudder.
You just keep making up imaginary problems. It’s cute.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You just keep making up imaginary problems. It’s cute.
Not sure I follow... What did I make up, the 22nd Amendment? That Republican voters have abandoned conservatism for Trumpism? That the standard non-Trump Republican politician doesn't have snowball's chance at winning a national election anymore?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Favorite thing about the Trump presidency?

I'm looking forward to the 2020 Election and its aftermath - once Trump realizes that he is no longer going to be re-elected, to what extremes is he willing to go to remain in office and escape the list of criminal charges that await him once he becomes a private citizen?
Yes, this will be amusing to watch. But I wouldn't be surprised if he wins.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a bunch of Facebook friends who can no longer claim the moral high ground. It's great.
My Conservative Christian Face book friends claim to be moral. Because the main sin is gay sex and abortions. Unless they had an abortion. Their abortion is okay. Who cares about other women dying from illegal abortions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, it’s generally a good idea to get the septic tank flushed, every now and again, though if one is using chum for the process, the results can be discouraging.
It's almost like how sometimes a forest fire will encourage growth by first destroying all things which in turn creates an environment in which new growth can flourish.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My Conservative Christian Face book friends claim to be moral. Because the main sin is gay sex and abortions. Unless they had an abortion. Their abortion is okay. Who cares about other women dying from illegal abortions.

That's not fair. Yes, there maybe some religious people who don't live up to the moral convictions they profess, but that doesn't mean that all religious people (including Christians) are like that. I also know a few Christians like that, but I don't assume that all Christians I know are the same way.

Upvote 0

yougottabekidding

Nov 3, 2018
Oologah
✟28,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Favorite thing about the Trump Presidency?

- tax breaks that help the middle class
- stronger border security
- getting out of the Iran debacle
- getting out of the Paris Accord
- Getting NATO to start paying more of their fair share
-Support For Israel
- Pro life Stance
- Helping the veterans
- Bringing honor and respect to first responders

and the icing on the cake is the absolute hysteria he creates by just speaking. Doesn't matter what it is - they go nutso over it.

- on second thought the icing is also watching the talking heads cringe every time he succeeds - then falling over themselves trying to come up with reasons why the progress or win was not the Presidents, but someone else's

• Winner
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

chuckpeterson

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
texas
✟134,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The Truth About Who Trump Is

Trump’s charitable giving--Helderman reported that they couldn’t find a single cash donation to charity that Trump personally had made over the previous five years.
Trump and the Truth: His Charitable Giving

Trump promised $1 million of his own money to veterans' causes; Trump lied
https://tinyurl.com/yb4gmnya

Trump’s tax reform—
The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported that under the Act individuals and pass-through entities like partnerships and S corporations would receive about $1,125 billion in net benefits (i.e. net tax cuts offset by reduced healthcare subsidies)

corporations would receive around $320 billion in benefits.
the Act would add an estimated $2.289 trillion to the national debt
over ten years
The individual and pass-through tax cuts fade over time and become net tax increases starting in 2027 while the corporate tax cuts are permanent.
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

[1] These tax cuts drastically increase our National Dept
[2] give a permanent tax break to the rich
[3] throw a few crumbs to the working class for a few years
[4] then (for the working class) the rate goes back to where it was.

U.S. BUDGET DEFICIT REACHES HIGHER LEVEL UNDER TRUMP THAN AT ANY
Trump’s Increased spending in 2018 bumped the deficit up 17 percent to $779 billion in fiscal year 2018, largely due to an increase in spending and a decrease in corporate tax revenue because of the Republican tax cuts late last year. The deficit is now on track to surpass $1 trillion before 2020.
U.S. budget deficit reaches higher level under Trump than at any point in Obama's second term

Trump filed bank bankruptcy six (6) times, after accruing about $1.8 billion in debt; he will take America with him on his seventh (7) bankruptcy
https://tinyurl.com/y9lozu3q

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements---- (to date)

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns
Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.
Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies
The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
https://twitter.com/J_Rob66/status/759613555825975296/photo/1

President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and

NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/politics/trump-no-more-daca-deal/index.html

Hilary won the popular vote, Trump bought of the Delegates representing the voters

Hillary Clinton…………… 65,844,610
Donald Trump's………… 62,979,636
with a difference of ………2,864,974.

Trump is president because Russian and others hacked into our electoral system manipulating the data. They also flooded our media with “false” accusations of misconduct by Hillary and associates. It was and is being proven to be from foreign sabotage.

In the here and now; Trump has committed treason.

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign.[1] A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign.[1] . A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.
In English law, high treason was punishable by being hanged,

Don’t hang Trump----- Just impeach him

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums