United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hopefully with bread

If you're eating bread, make sure to get one that is real bread. No dough conditioners (aluminium etc) and no preservatives.

People say they are "gluten allergic" or eating wheat makes them sick....but the reality is that the products they have been eating is full of garbage. They literally use garbage as fillers for the bread including non-plant cellulose...which is wood.

It's not wheat they have allergies to, it's the cellulose, the pesticides, the other fillers, the preservatives. Yet they blame the "wheat".

• Informative
Reactions: t-wings
Upvote 0

morse86

Aug 2, 2014
✟60,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1 Peter 5:8-9:
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

• Agree
Reactions: t-wings
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

t-wings

Dec 26, 2017
DC
✟29,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Currently.... cereal. My favorite is captain crunch berries. It’s my stress food. Alas, I haven’t had any in months. I need to go shopping....

Sounds good, I have not ate any cereal since I was a kid. I need to start though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.