United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of my favorites ... from the movie "2012"

The earthquake chasing the protagonist's family fleeing Los Angeles ... and then, later, fleeing the explosion in Yellowstone National Park ...

I like the one from the first Bourne Identity movie...

Upvote 0

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of my favorites ... from the movie "2012"

The earthquake chasing the protagonist's family fleeing Los Angeles ... and then, later, fleeing the explosion in Yellowstone National Park ...
I don't really watch movies anymore but there was one in the movie The Place Beyond the Pines.
It's a bank bobbery/chase scene. Beware if you watch the scene it has swearing and cursing etc.

Search:

The Place Beyond The Pines (Bank Robbery/Chase Scene) on YouTube

edit: The character in the chase scene also says "Christ" and "Jesus Christ" as profanity. Which is half the reason I didn't actually post the clip

Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm so sorry for the cursing, but it's still my favorite chase scene. It's from Short Time, about a cop who was wrongfully diagnosed with cancer. He realizes that his family would get a better payout if he died in action, so hilarity ensues.. he ends up becoming a supercop, in this fearless pursuit of getting killed.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There's a pretty good ski chase scene (for a B-movie) in 1982's The Soldier. Klaus Kinsky chases Ken Wahl down St. Anton and finishes off with a 360° spin on his* skis while firing a Mac-10.

* Obviously his stuntman.

Upvote 0