May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Anything that isn't Hebrew Roots disguising itself as Messianic.
What about Jewish Roots? Such diviseness is what has created walls of disunity due in no small measure to religious indoctrination both Jewish and Christian. Not what the LORD approves and saddens His heart.

The word "Messanic" encompasses both Jewish and non-Jewish Believers in Mashiach Yeshuah and Christ Jesus.

Here are a couple youtube Messianic websites with proof of the advancing Word of GOD. It's religious indocrination (Christian and Judaism) that gets in the way of The Word (John 1:1-3, John 1:14) ...

Sid Roth's ISN, Messianic Vision and Middle East TV (METV) excellent youtubes ...

Also ONE For ISRAEL youtubes ... just one of many youtubes that transformed lives ...

Romans 1:16-17
For I am not ashamed of the Good News, since it is God’s powerful means of bringing salvation to everyone who keeps on trusting, to the Jew especially, but equally to the Gentile.
For in it is revealed how God makes people righteous in His sight; and from beginning to end it is through trust — as the Tanakh puts it, “But the person who is righteous will live his life by trust.” (Habakkuk 2:4;

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Sid Roth's ISN, Messianic Vision and Middle East TV (METV) excellent youtubes ...

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, are all excellent at pointing out where each other fall short; but even with two witnesses pointing at each of them, and calling them out, each of them can't see where they are falling short. I believe that it's true; that as more radical Muslims, and radical Jews, start finding Messiah, that lukewarm Christians will be shamed.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I recently wanted to refer someone to one, a particular one, of Alan Horvath's studies on the otiot. I went through all of the videos on his main channel, twice, and I couldn't find it. I went to his old channels. I still couldn't find it. It seems to have been taken down. In the process of reviewing one of his channels I saw some of his favorites that I had completely forgotten about.

I had watched at least one of Tiffany Detzel's videos some years ago. They are primitive presentations; and I quickly lost interest. I miss Alan; and in his memory I revisited one of his favorites, Tiffany Detzel. I wish that I had spent more time reviewing her presentations years ago. The depth of what she is seeing in the otiot is blowing my mind!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSvGOlTiIISeOTDeiFikJ07J74J8r7wJ

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've been watching all of Tiffany Detzel's videos on the otiot, from the beginning of her playlist. The one that I watched that piqued my interest the other day was random. It was good. So far this one is outstanding from the ones that I have watched in order; and I'm only about 3/5 of the way though it. I suspect that this video will be spawning more threads from me.

Upvote 0