United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
so I got this new job at hobby lobby and I absolutely love everything about it. I want to buy one of everything basically but let’s get back to reality lol. I found some interesting hobbies ppl have and I’d like to know what’s your favorite hobby. What do u like to do in your free time. I like to chrochet blankets when I’m not overly busy with life, it sort of calms me and takes me to a place of relaxation. So I’d like to hear from you tell me I’d like to know :)

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I use to sew, do counted cross stitch and crewel embroidery, try new recipes, and plant flowers but for several years I've been too tired to accomplish very much of anything. (I'm in my seventies) The best part of most days is coming to CF.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Love Hobby Lobby! I like board games of all sorts, and these days you can even design your own and get them created for you pretty easy at places like this

Print & Play - The Game & Prototype Printing Shop for Game Designers

36683.jpeg

I did a lot of historical mini painting a few years ago, Hobby Lobby had or ordered them for me

20180301_060435.jpg

Upvote 0

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my favorite hobbies are

working with art doughs haven't started that yet,

coloring in coloring books for adults the ones with designs in them,

coloring in bible activity coloring books,

painting with water from the Bible books

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There are a lot of hobbies I enjoy. But in my free time, I mainly like to: do research, watch movies / videos (including on YouTube), enjoy the outdoors, exercise, read / draw, work on wooden models, paint, play guitar / sing, listen to music and do computer work for leisure (scripting and modeling).

Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I just bought a bunch of cat stickers and decorated my memo boards. They look awesome, I guess I got the creative side from my mom but the stuff I do she doesn’t know how to do. Kinda weird but I get inspiration from her.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so today I colored out ofbmy adult coloring book illiustraeted Bible stories pictures of the Easter story I glued some of the Gratafix window cling material on them & I will be hanging them up for Easter, I also did some painting from my Paint with water from the Bible

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yep :) today I cut out a Bible Puzzle that I glued to yellow poster board, I have cut out quite a few of them, & have cut them into smaller pieces so I could put them together, I finished coloring the rest of the pictures from the Easter story today :)

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0