Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I found this one by accident, it's beautiful. Imagine my surprise to find that this child is struggling with a disability.

Kaylee Rodgers, who has autism and ADHD, started to sing at age three and now a video of her school choir’s performance of Hallelujah has attracted more than 100,000 views internationally, ITV reported.

The video was recorded as part of Killard House Special School’s Christmas show and apparently only made it online because Kaylee was too ill to perform at a church carol service. (Video of Irish schoolgirl singing ‘Hallelujah’ goes viral. Irish Times)
Feel free to post your favorite Christmas videos, enjoy?

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I found this one by accident, it's beautiful. Imagine my surprise to find that this child is struggling with a disability.

Kaylee Rodgers, who has autism and ADHD, started to sing at age three and now a video of her school choir’s performance of Hallelujah has attracted more than 100,000 views internationally, ITV reported.

The video was recorded as part of Killard House Special School’s Christmas show and apparently only made it online because Kaylee was too ill to perform at a church carol service. (Video of Irish schoolgirl singing ‘Hallelujah’ goes viral. Irish Times)
Feel free to post your favorite Christmas videos, enjoy?

Beautiful version :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0