United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One of my favorite songs is "Love Found a Way."
When I was lost, and doomed forever, God found the way of sending Jesus to pay for my sins and provide the offer of eternal life. John 14:6.

Upvote 0

whereloveandmercymeet

There but for the grace of God...
Nov 12, 2018
Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love Broken and Beautiful by Mark Schultz. (Still can’t post links I don’t think). “Come as you are, surrender your heart” always reminds me that Jesus came specifically for the broken and the imperfect.

Worship wise my current favourite is King of Kings, Majesty. Tears of <insert every emotion here, in a way only a Christian in the middle of worship can understand> every. single. time.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Gotta mention one of my favorite classical religious pieces. Mozart's Laudate Dominum (Praise the Lord.) It's a brilliant setting of Psalm 117 for soprano, chorus, and chamber orchestra. Great performance by Katherine Jenkins. It's amazing to me that Mozart could write something this beautiful when he was only 24.

Upvote 0

Valtan1

Jan 10, 2019
Blue Eye
✟8,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just Jesus - Hillsong Young & Free

Let Go - Hillsong Young & Free

Every Good Thing - The Afters

My church played Just Jesus and I found out who it was by and had to have the CD, the whole album III is great. Their is also a great song for prayer in the album where I can really zone out and spend time with the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums