✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ruroni Kenshin
I saw the entire anime and read the manga and after all of it I would say a great series and story. I would say stop at episode 61 of the anime just because the quality and story telling goes down. Samarai X movie just bleh. The Manga I think ended well.

Dragonball/Z/GT/Super
My first anime and still my favorite...the only problem with the anime is how long it takes to complete a fight, way to many fillers

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Bleach - I liked the way the story was written. Still waiting for the last story arc to come out.

Fate/Unlimited Blade Works - I liked this one because it depicted a person asserting a self sacrificing for others ethic, in a world that was dominated by people who did the opposite. There were also some good explanations of certain mystical elements that were giving me trouble in spiritual warfare.

Dot hack series - the games too. Helped with understanding an underlying element to something, I had issues. lol. I noticed later on that Sword Art Online anime used verbatim dialogue from .hack//g.u. game and also borrowed a plot device (trapped in the online game) from the game, so kind of wonder if the two fictional worlds are related somehow. Noticed Accel World anime mentioned in one of the episodes that the events of SAO were from an earlier time in the same timeline. So in that sense, was curious about the Dot hack connection since there was shared plot devices and dialogue from SAO.

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bleach - I liked the way the story was written. Still waiting for the last story arc to come out.

Fate/Unlimited Blade Works - I liked this one because it depicted a person asserting a self sacrificing for others ethic, in a world that was dominated by people who did the opposite. There were also some good explanations of certain mystical elements that were giving me trouble in spiritual warfare.

Dot hack series - the games too. Helped with understanding an underlying element to something, I had issues. lol. I noticed later on that Sword Art Online anime used verbatim dialogue from .hack//g.u. game and also borrowed a plot device (trapped in the online game) from the game, so kind of wonder if the two fictional worlds are related somehow. Noticed Accel World anime mentioned in one of the episodes that the events of SAO were from an earlier time in the same timeline. So in that sense, was curious about the Dot hack connection since there was shared plot devices and dialogue from SAO.

Trust me you do not want the final story arc it was horrible lol.

Upvote 0

Lightstar54

Feb 29, 2020
Memphis
✟27,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mine would either have to be Beyblade. I've always been a huge fan since the Metal Series came out.

Another favorite of mine would have to be Fate Stay/Night, preferrebly the one from 2006 because I ship Shirou and Saber more that anyone else XD (UBW though had AMAZING animation though. Still trying to find out where to watch the dub of Heaven's Feel)

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
True but if they follow the manga it would be bad. I was mad at the final arc lol
Yeah, but since it's the end of the story it gives freedom of artistic license. (no need to renew for another season)

It's been confirmed that there will be the final story arc, so since it's been taking this long to bring it out - it would be curious if it wasn't different.

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, but since it's the end of the story it gives freedom of artistic license. (no need to renew for another season)

It's been confirmed that there will be the final story arc, so since it's been taking this long to bring it out - it would be curious if it wasn't different.

Well I know Tite Kubo did not like his ending as well but the publishers were being jerks. So maybe he can get it right with the anime

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Mine would either have to be Beyblade. I've always been a huge fan since the Metal Series came out.

Another favorite of mine would have to be Fate Stay/Night, preferrebly the one from 2006 because I ship Shirou and Saber more that anyone else XD (UBW though had AMAZING animation though. Still trying to find out where to watch the dub of Heaven's Feel)
The dubbed sites will probably have it eventually, but here's the official site.

THE MOVIE Fate/stay night[Heaven's Feel] USA Official Website

Upvote 0

Lightstar54

Feb 29, 2020
Memphis
✟27,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rayraysh

Mar 21, 2020
London
✟14,694.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been a fan of anime for along time, I have started to become addicted to reading manga also. Here is my recs (you can find them through anime torrent sites):
Kingdom
Haikyuu!
Tokyo Ghoul
Death Note
Kimestu no Yaiba
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Magi

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Agnos

thriving
Mar 9, 2020
Nowherelandia
✟10,602.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh boy. Hard to choose one.
In no particular order,
Kino's Journey The Beautiful World 2017
Hello World (single episode) 2019
I Want to Eat Your Pancreas (single episode) 2018
Mushishi 2005
The Promised Neverland 2019
Run With The Wind 2018
Made in Abyss 2017
The Mystic Archives of Dantalian 2011
I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense 2020
Death Note 2006 had an interesting premise, can't say I was happy with the ending though.

Yes I watched a lot of anime :'P

Manga, to name a few..
The Live
Solo Leveling
Dungeon Reset
I'm a Spider, So what?
Claymore
Berserk
Trace
Sumire 16 sai

Upvote 0