Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why is it an assumption? The people were caught in election fraud, were they not...were not the republican operatives in NC and Florida caught?

Where is the proof that catching a couple people means the system is working? That is an assumption based upon very little evidence. It is called jumping to a conclusion. The system is not now focused upon catching fraud it is focused upon not looking for it.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where is the proof that catching a couple people means the system is working? That is an assumption based upon very little evidence. It is called jumping to a conclusion. The system is not now focused upon catching fraud it is focused upon not looking for it.

I've already been on this merry-go-round...here is a simple fact no federal or state investigation has yet uncovered widespread voter fraud. The system has conducted investigations lasting in Florida's case to 18 months, Texas, Kansas, bush...trump...etc. Where is the evidence of massive voter fraud that is constantly being proclaimed without proof? And what is the fallacy named for "lack of evidence"? (An appeal to ...)

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I've already been on this merry-go-round...here is a simple fact no federal or state investigation has yet uncovered widespread voter fraud.

LOL. I discussed this earlier. At first, the deniers said there was no fraud at all, not anywhere, not at any time. Then when it was shown to exist, they said it didn't change the outcome of any elections. When that was shown to be false, they changed again and said that there was fraud but that's okay since it wasn't "widespread."

Your post appears to be in mode #3, but there have been a number of instances of vote fraud, there have been prosecutions because of it, and there have even been court-ordered re-votes of elections because of it.

All one has to do is consult a search engine in order to find all sorts of evidence and examples!

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL. I discussed this earlier. At first, the deniers said there was no fraud at all, not anywhere, not at any time. Then when it was shown to exist, they said it didn't change the outcome of any elections. When that was shown to be false, they changed again and said that there was fraud but that's okay since it wasn't "widespread."

Your post appears to be in mode #3, but there have been a number of instances of vote fraud, there have been prosecutions because of it, and there have even been court-ordered re-votes of elections because of it.

All one has to do is consult a search engine in order to find all sorts of evidence and examples!

Then it is simple please show any federal or state investigations or audits that have shown widespread voter fraud?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then it is simple please show any federal or state investigations or audits that have shown widespread voter fraud?

I think you need to define what you consider widespread. Is it a moving target like fair share?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The problem is as you will note with my posts with nolidad that what search engines will reveal the initial allegation/sensational headline but rarely the final outcome. The distinction is not that voter fraud doesn't exist but that all investigations have shown it to be rare and amounting to something like .0003% if that. It is not a denial of stringent enforcement, or that it can't exist, but rather there exists at present to be a non-problem. The very fact that kobach an extremist in this regard after years of investigation found 9 cases of which 6 were convicted...several elderly republicans I think you'll find - and then what came of his fraud committee?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The distinction is not that voter fraud doesn't exist but that all investigations have shown it to be rare and amounting to something like .0003% if that.
What investigations of vote fraud on a national scale have been done? When the President attempted to get the data from the various states' Secretaries of State, many of them simply refused to cooperate.

It may be that some of them at least were determined not to let their dirty little secrets come to light, just as the mess that voting in Detroit is did not come to the public's attention until the Green Party candidate for President in 2016 demanded a recount.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What investigations of vote fraud on a national scale have been done? When the President attempted to get the data from the various states' Secretaries of State, many of them simply refused to cooperate.

It may be that some of them at least were determined not to let their dirty little secrets come to light, just as the mess that voting in Detroit is did not come to the public's attention until the Green Party candidate for President in 2016 demanded a recount.

I believe you will find that 30 some states allowed access... what was found? Look up the Bush voter fraud investigation... Florida, Kansas... and the Detroit situation was dealt with, was it not?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think you need to define what you consider widespread. Is it a moving target like fair share?

I've explained this elsewhere and my use involves impact...everything that I have read demonstrates a percent of .0003% max. in some cases as with the heritage institute numbers, in spite of their claims, comes in even less. Again, kobach's investigation in Kansas...fail! Florida...fail, etc., etc. I don't think anyone is saying that voter fraud doesn't exist at all...as much republican as democrat... however, as with Kansas 6 cases out of millions of votes is hardly an alarming situation!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
OK, look at the time frame involved...then total of votes for that time frame, and what percent do you arrive at? Example: New Jersey...00014%
New Jersey--where vote fraud resulted in the court ordering a new election. Nothing trivial or inconsequential there!

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, either there is vote fraud--consequential vote fraud...or there isn't.

I don't think you can argue it both ways at once.

I am simply asking you to show me the consequential...if you review my other posts on the subject...again, no investigation at the federal or state level has demonstrated "consequential" voter fraud. (consequential is significantly higher than .0003%) As the heritage institute shows, contrary to their hyperbole, it represents an infinitesimal amount! All I am saying is that when there exists thoroughly investigated proof ... obviously that would sway the conversation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums