Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What you think of this video and of the priest, talking about the Catholic church? I never seen him before.

I watched just the beginning. The video is almost an hour and a half. So could you give us a rundown? So far, I absolutely agree we are living in the age of apostasy and it appears a lot of our shepherds are deluded as well. Which, of course will lead the sheep straight to Hell if all they do is listen to shepherds without knowing Scripture and the teachings of the Church. What else did he say?

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,560.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
He goes on about how the church has around 50% of its clergy who are homosexual and the various things that are wrong in the church and how some of these things were foretold hundreds of years ago in an apparition of Our Blessed Lady i believe.

Have you seen or heard of this priest before?

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He goes on about how the church has around 50% of its clergy who are homosexual and the various things that are wrong in the church and how some of these things were foretold hundreds of years ago in an apparition of Our Blessed Lady i believe.

Have you seen or heard of this priest before?
No but I am definitely going to look him up. Thanks for bringing him to our attention. :)

Good boy. *Throws a steak bone*

Joking!!! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
What you think of this video and of the priest, talking about the Catholic church? I never seen him before.

I don't know much about the 'Fatima Center' or 'Our Lady's Army of Advocates'. He's connected with them.

What he says seems to be OK on first listen.

Upvote 0