✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Psalm 82 has been the story of my life.
I lost my birth father due to a terminal illness when I was just a toddler.
My mother could not look after me because she was too ill herself.
I ended up staying in a house with my mother. There was another man who was living with us who severely beat me. If I stayed there any longer I could well have lost my life, but I was rescued and put into a children's home.
I believe that God protects the orphans. He protected me and ensured that I came to no harm. He surrounded me with Christian carers who taught me about the value of faith and prayer. No sooner as I had started saying my own prayers to God, he showed me that he was there, in no uncertain terms! He was listening and he cared. He taught me that he cared about the even the smallest details of my life. If I lost a toy, he would always help me to find it. Not once, not twice, but every time.
Even today, wherever I am and whatever I am doing, I am always aware that God has his hand of protection on me. The same Lord who has looked after me all these years continues to watch over me. He provides me with everything I need and he keeps me safe.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 82 has been the story of my life.
I lost my birth father due to a terminal illness when I was just a toddler.
My mother could not look after me because she was too ill herself.
I ended up staying in a house with my mother. There was another man who was living with us who severely beat me. If I stayed there any longer I could well have lost my life, but I was rescued and put into a children's home.
I believe that God protects the orphans. He protected me and ensured that I came to no harm. He surrounded me with Christian carers who taught me about the value of faith and prayer. No sooner as I had started saying my own prayers to God, he showed me that he was there, in no uncertain terms! He was listening and he cared. He taught me that he cared about the even the smallest details of my life. If I lost a toy, he would always help me to find it. Not once, not twice, but every time.
Even today, wherever I am and whatever I am doing, I am always aware that God has his hand of protection on me. The same Lord who has looked after me all these years continues to watch over me. He provides me with everything I need and he keeps me safe.
We thank God for you,'Anthony'. God is with you!

Upvote 0