• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Father Gabriel Christian Comics and Cartoons

Discussion in 'General Hobbies and Interests' started by ikonimation, Apr 19, 2018.

1. ikonimation

ikonimation New Member

+2
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Hello all,

My name is Nicholas and I'm a Christian cartoonist and animator. A couple of years ago, I decided to combine my love for Christianity and cartooning to create cartoons of my character, Father Gabriel. Father Gabriel is an Orthodox Christian priest monk on a journey to spread the love and faith of Jesus Christ to all he encounters.

I have created Father Gabriel web comics, comic strips as well as animated episodes
    and I wanted to share it with all of you. All of my cartoons are accompanied by quotes from the Bible or from the writings of the Holy Fathers of the Orthodox Christian church.

My cartoons are published on my website, and are free to all to enjoy. If you enjoy my cartoons please feel free to provide feedback as well as share my cartoons with others and on social media.

My cartoons are free for all to enjoy and are located on my website below:

Father Gabriel Web Comic – IKONiMATION

Father Gabriel Comic Strip – IKONiMATION

Father Gabriel Animated Series – IKONiMATION

In addition, here is a preview video I created of my latest episode of my Father Gabriel Web Comic:

I update my website with new cartoons about every month or so, so please come back for more or you can either follow me on social media or subscribe to my email list to get notified whenever a new cartoon is posted.

Thank you!
    Nicholas

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth Active Member

+259
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    I liked the animal episode/installment..

3. Brotherly Spirit

Brotherly Spirit Well-Known Member Supporter

+807
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Been nice if you stayed here as a member actively. You're talented with a creative way to reach people in honoring God. I've seen Father Gabriel's Prayer Life comic strip, web comic and animated episode. Personally I liked it not only for it's art, but how wise the advise is from the quotes. Definitely something all Christians can relate to their lives.

I try to always pray soon after awaking and read the Bible with thoughts after before everything else. Sometimes if I don't have time other than prayer or believe the Spirit is guiding me elsewhere to God, then I try to read and think about God's word later when I have free time again. Except it's been my experience as Father Gabriel's Prayer Life suggests, it's generally better to put God first in the day or else you struggle to do it and worse not.

If and when you check back, great work! Will bookmark for more and share too.

4. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+16,294
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Actually not familiar with the character...