✟15,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

My name is Nicholas and I'm a Christian cartoonist and animator. A couple of years ago, I decided to combine my love for Christianity and cartooning to create cartoons of my character, Father Gabriel. Father Gabriel is an Orthodox Christian priest monk on a journey to spread the love and faith of Jesus Christ to all he encounters.

I have created Father Gabriel web comics, comic strips as well as animated episodes
and I wanted to share it with all of you. All of my cartoons are accompanied by quotes from the Bible or from the writings of the Holy Fathers of the Orthodox Christian church.

My cartoons are published on my website, and are free to all to enjoy. If you enjoy my cartoons please feel free to provide feedback as well as share my cartoons with others and on social media.

My cartoons are free for all to enjoy and are located on my website below:

Father Gabriel Web Comic – IKONiMATION

Father Gabriel Comic Strip – IKONiMATION

Father Gabriel Animated Series – IKONiMATION

In addition, here is a preview video I created of my latest episode of my Father Gabriel Web Comic:

I update my website with new cartoons about every month or so, so please come back for more or you can either follow me on social media or subscribe to my email list to get notified whenever a new cartoon is posted.

Thank you!
Nicholas

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Been nice if you stayed here as a member actively. You're talented with a creative way to reach people in honoring God. I've seen Father Gabriel's Prayer Life comic strip, web comic and animated episode. Personally I liked it not only for it's art, but how wise the advise is from the quotes. Definitely something all Christians can relate to their lives.

I try to always pray soon after awaking and read the Bible with thoughts after before everything else. Sometimes if I don't have time other than prayer or believe the Spirit is guiding me elsewhere to God, then I try to read and think about God's word later when I have free time again. Except it's been my experience as Father Gabriel's Prayer Life suggests, it's generally better to put God first in the day or else you struggle to do it and worse not.

If and when you check back, great work! Will bookmark for more and share too.

Upvote 0