Nov 19, 2004
somewhere on google maps
✟17,853.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
hello forum !

its so good to be able to exchange and interact and grow by it !
here is something that has become something very real in my life:

i grew up in a christian religious home, but am bornagain only for 3 years now. been with ywam, studied the word a lot, prayed a lot, spent time in loneliness, i´ve confronted the enemy, i´ve been through quite some stuff.

now for the last year it has become more and more obvious that my family is taking a stand against me. its mentioned in the gospels that for christs sake this will happen. its amazing to see this scripture taking place in your own life.

they don´t want my spiritual treasures, they criticize me all the time, they find faults in everythign i do. they trust in their politicians, enlightenment thought taught at school, love to hear popular music and watch hollywood movies, but they don´t acknowledge the great things god has done in my life. rather call them mistakes. they call me lazy for not getting a job, but have no clue i pray for them because of their spiritual apostasy, i grief over their spiritual bondage but in the end they deserve it. ive argued way too much, now its time to move out and do something for myself agian. god wil restore me the months that the cancerworm has eaten.

its incredible for me to watch.

has anybody else gone through this, spiritual family trouble ?

greetings

Markus

flyingsum0

Contributor
Supporter
Jul 28, 2005
East Coast, USA
✟34,739.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well when I turned my life to Jesus my family and friends saw such a difference in me that they were amazed and supported me 150%! A couple of them even got interested in Christ because of it. I guess the question is: are you showing them the greatness of the Lord through your words or your actions?

Words can make people interested in the Lord but actions are much stronger...focus on becoming more spirtual like in you actions and they will come to talk to you...

God Bless little you man! hugs :)

Upvote 0

OneOfHisHandmaidens

Apr 15, 2007
Midwest
✟11,143.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
bluemarkus~

I can TOTALLY relate to what you have been and are going through. I have been a VERY similar path. I believe we have been shown the truth of their errors and it hurts us to see them walking in blindness. I am still dealing and coping with this reality. All we can do is pray BLESSING over their lives and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal TRUTH to them also. It is most likely NOT going to be received from their own family member, no matter how much we have been changed by our Lord. Trust Him to give you wisdom and strength in dealing with all of this.

May God heal your heart.......give you peace....and show you His undying love. AMEN

Upvote 0

bluemarkus

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
somewhere on google maps
✟17,853.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
handmaiden

thank you for the encouraging words

i feel the same, you can´t really reach your own kin. and i don´t really mean to. i just wanna get on with my life, but it seems like i have been kept here all this time... it lines up with prophecy.. i have a joseph prophecy over my life right now, so maybe i am still in the prison phase.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.