Fasting and Manifestation

DreyDay

Jun 9, 2013
✟11,342.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been doing several fasts for the past few months for several purposes, such as seeking after God's presence in my life, spiritual revival, discernment, and revelation of any habits I need to dismantle on my walk of faith. I've been getting a lot of awesome revelations from God each time I do an extended fast, and have learned a lot about myself, what habits I need to break on all sorts of levels: physical, mental, and spiritual. However, I am still a work in progress.

I had an idea of starting a YouTube channel that chronicles my fasting journey, along with insights I'm getting from it, as well as tips for other people and how it can impact their life. Come check out my video about my introduction to fasting, personal experiences, and how it can radically change your life:

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Don't get distracted by the fasting. It is only a tool to be used, and not the goal itself.

Instead, keep on with striving to reach your final goal which is ahead of you.

Focus on that goal, and don't let your attention waver from it, lest your eyes be diverted, your feet stumble, and you forget why it is that you are in the race.

Upvote 0