Visit site
✟8,124.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am in search for fast beat praise songs for the youth group to sing, we have some, but I am in need of more songs.

If someone could tell me some really good songs for youth group that are fast (examples, waves of mercy, trading my sorrows, big house, aint no rock)
that would be really great!

jbgordon

Guitar Strummer
Jan 7, 2004
Oklahoma
✟7,958.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I can think of a lot actually. The most recent one that comes to mind is O Praise Him by David Crowder. here is a list of fast songs and the people who play them that you can find a recording of.

David Crowder Band: O Praise Him, Open Skies, No One Like You, Rain Down, Revolutionary Love

Charlie Hall: Marvelous Light, Salvation, Dance Like the Summer

Those are some good ones to start with I think.

Upvote 0

Sword-In-Hand

Born again to raze hell
Nov 27, 2003
ky
✟17,362.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lincoln Brewster: Let the Praises Ring, Everybody Praise the Lord, King of Majesty. (Will rock your face off.):)

We do Undignified and No One Like You, by David Crowder at our youth rallies. The kids LOVE IT!

Also:

Audio Adrenaline: Hands and Feet
Newsboys: It is You
By the Tree: Beautiful One
Jeremy Camp: You're Worthy of My Praise
Tree63: King (!!!)

All I can think of this late. Go with Lincoln Brewster before anyone else:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Bollman

Aug 12, 2004
Stones throw from Omaha
Visit site
✟273.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
carry away -- Shane and Shane

the Space in between Us --Building 429

All the David Crowder stuff mentioned above is great

Newsboys-- He Reigns, Take me to your leader

There is a fast version of In the Secret by ?? Delirious maybe??? that is good though we play it really slow as an invitation to prayer

Blessed be the Lord (the God of Isreal)

--may I ask, do you play the CDs or play the music yourselves??

Upvote 0

wgjones3

\0/ Still praising God...
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
✟9,215.00
Faith
Christian
Todd Agnew- "Grace Like Rain" Take it up tempo a tad and you've got a surprisingly high-energy praise song. Take it down tempo and you've got an amazingly reflective worship song. It's become a standard at my church for the youth and adults.

Also try, "You Are Good!" Another staple at my church. Very easy to sing and very meaningful lyrics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
J

J3sus Is My L0rd

These listed ones are great! I'm surprised nobody has mentioned some United Live songs. One Way is probably one of the best ones out there! our Youth group totally loves it.

So heres ones from Hillsong United Live:

One Way
My Best Friend
Better Than Life
Song of Freedom
Shout Your Fame
Free
King of Majesty
Most High
Everything to Me
God is Great
All Day
Everyday
Now That You're Near
The Reason I Live

Might try those for starters ;)

Be blessed †

Upvote 0

kwanseemun

Jan 14, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟11,499.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
hmm...theres alot of good ones for teens....'rescue' by jared anderson, 'days of elijah'...by robin mark i think?...um, 'we wanna see jesus lifted high'...lol theres alot but i can't seem to think of any more at the moment...i'll get back to you when i remember!;)

Upvote 0

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
http://www.disciplerocks.com

Loud, fast, hard rock that is full-on worship!

V1 - I’ve heard of Your great fame and Your glory oh God (Isaiah 66:19) / how You stretched out Your hand to make the waters and the skies (Psalms 95:5; 136:6) / with one Word You spoke out and Your voice created light (Genesis 1:3) / and from dust You made man and gave Him the breath of life (Genesis 2:7)

Bridge - There is none to compare to your great love oh God (Isaiah 40:18)/ You alone are worthy of every breath I’ve got (Psalms 18:3; Revelation 4:11)

Chorus - So God I come before You to worship and adore You (Psalm 95:6) / I pray You send Your power / Holy Spirit fall upon me (Acts 1:8)

V2 - The whole earth and the heavens sing of Your glory (Psalms 148:4; 150:6) / and the angels all around You are crying out holy (Revelation 4:8) / what an awesome God that You are that You even thought of me (Psalm 8:4) / for you know me (Psalm 139:23) and you love me (1 John 4:10) and You gave me everything

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tubaboy963

Sep 15, 2004
Washington
✟7,858.00
Faith
Baptist
there is a-la-la-la, "Blessed be your name" by Tree63, Be Glorified, Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord, Blind Man, DAy by Day, Got A Reason, I Want To Be Like De' Father, I will Call Upon The Lord, I'm in Love With Jesus, Jesus Is The Rock, King Forever, King Jesus Is All, My Redeemer Lives, My Life Is In You, Our Love Is Loud, Pharaoh Pharaoh, Resureection and the Life, River Of Life (Spring Up O Well), Shout It Out, Side By Side, Sing For Joy, Thanks Be To God

I'm sure there are more, but these were what were in the book in front of me. You should be able to find chords and whatnot online, if not, PM me. Good Luck!

Upvote 0

Imani

Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
✟954.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi :wave:

You should check out PlanetShakers music... they are an awesome youth worship band, they run a conference in Australia every Jan, think they are touring the USA in '05 as well....

if you search on google you will find their USA website and i think if you go to the music section, you will be able to listen to mp3's of some of their songs so you can get a feel for what they are like.

This year at the conference i went to in Brisbane they had over 4,000 teens and young adults jumping around and having a great time praising and worshipping God. Truly awesome!!

GBU
Imani

Upvote 0