Fast food

ke1985

May 27, 2008
✟8,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It depends and yes, I am aware. When I buy food I analyze every label looking for hidden meanings. I try to go organic and avoid any code words for MSG and other junk.

Same here. I looked up the ingredients in mcdonalds and wendys and I was shocked. So many additives and artifical junk.

Europe has fast food but without engineered ingredients.

Upvote 0

angelsamongus

Daughter of the Most Holy
Apr 14, 2008
Minnesota
✟8,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I do maybe twice a month, but not BK. I usually get sick after BK, it's not worth it to me. If you know someone who's addicted a good movie to watch is "Super size Me". This guy eats only McDonalds for 30 days for every meal. And documents the whole thing. Doctors are also involved. We didn't eat McD.s for 3 months after that.
I do know what's in the food. That's why we don't eat it much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We don't eat it as much as we used to, but we do eat it. I work full time, have a disabled husband and a eight-year-old that doesn't want to wait until 7:30 PM to eat a good home cooked meal.

Alhough eating home cooked is not a guaranteed healthy alternative. If you researched where our grocery store meat comes from, how the veggies and fruit are treated with chemicals and whatnot, you'd eat nothing but stuff you grew yourself. I mean, McD's has not ever been recalled due to E Coli has it?

I agree about Burger King, though. It always gives me digestive problems and I don't think it even tastes very good.

Upvote 0