Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
JUDGING BEGINS TODAY!!!

Hello!
I know I just had a beauty pageant, but it was just so much fun and I wanted to do it again. The judging will begin on October 18th, you have until then to enter. This is a themed contest. The theme is "Going on a First Date". What would you wear and maybe your background could suggest where you would go. I will update the list of contestants on this post as more people sign up, but I will be gone from 3 pm today to Sunday evening, so if you are not added to the list very quickly please do not panic. I will add you to the list as soon as I can. I will also need 4 judges to help decide who the winner will be. Please let me know what you would like to sign up as and if you would like a reminder PM or not. Please be dressed by October 17th. The prizes are listed below.

1st Place - A sash, a crown, and 1,000 Blessings!
2nd Place - 500 Blessings and Surprise Item!
3rd Place - 300 Blessings and Surprise Item!

Honorable Mentions (there will be 3) - 100 Blessings each!

ATTENTION CONTESTANTS: PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE OUT OF YOUR OUTFITS UNTIL OCTOBER 19th, 2006, AS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TIME TOMORROW THE JUDGES WILL BE SENDING ME YOUR SCORES.

Contestants
jonnyboy12
ChristianSwimmr92504
Darth_Klim
Christian_Babe234
DoE
Godslilgurlalways
BMW88
rnrmachine
Ainuhina
Rut
Dena200
dare2dream
Believer4God
xblessinxgirlx
sapphire12002
AutumnJ
LittleSouthernSweetie

Judges
GrammarGrl712
Ruth~
GodAlwaysGracious
Eyleira

GrammarGrl712

A Candle Burning Against the Wind
Jun 29, 2005
Georgia
✟27,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ok, i'm not going to change right now cause it took awhile to put this on, so if you reminde me i'll change the 16th or 17th
OK, that's cool. I'll send you a reminder PM on the 17th! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.