Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree with everything you've just said. These are the same globalist criminals who are doing everything to halt Brexit for the UK.
But just tossing a deep state hand grenade into the the conversation!

In Britain we have this current crisis of a nerve agent used against an ex Russian spy in Salisbury UK. There also have been other suspicious deaths of exiled Russians in the UK.

The UK gov't has been banging the drum blaming Putin for the attempted assassination because the nerve agent is supposedly of Russian manufacture.

But both British and American researchers are known to have manufactured samples of every Soviet nerve agent they could imagine. They needed to do so in order to develop antidotes.

I am deeply suspicious that this is another false flag using CIA or UK nerve agents to justify massive spending on the military industrial complex of both nations.

Tell me I am wrong

Can't do that, because past performance is suspect.

News media carries stories of Syrian gas attacks upon civilian populations and accuse the Syrian government. The same news media didn't carry stories of the result of UN investigations a few years ago that proved the gas attacks came from US backed al Qaeda troops. It's a good guess they still do.

It's difficult to follow stories like the one you are quoting because the coverage is muddled. There is truth to be found, but most folks don't want to dig it out - or fail to recognize it when they see it.

That's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Upvote 0