May 5, 2006
✟67,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So... I guess that the time has come. I thought that I had reached a point where (mentally) this wouldn't be difficult, but now that I am typing this, I have to admit that I am still reluctant to make this post.

I got engaged in December 2018, and last month my fiance and I got married. I feel like one of the luckiest men alive, and can't say enough about my new wife. I've been intending to make this post for a while, but its been delayed because we went on a week long honeymoon after the wedding, and after that, of course life is full of its usual busyness. :D

IJWTS, this forum has meant a lot to me at various points in my life, and will be missed. I know that I already said this in a different thread - but the Singles forum helped to shape and reinforce (and sometimes change & refine) my beliefs over the years. I think that many of the discussions that we've had over the years have been deep, fruitful, and insightful. I can only hope that this forum remains the same for future members. Praise and Glory always to God! And I hope that God will continue to be glorified in this forum! The faces have changed quite a bit since I first joined in 2007, but I feel that the Spirit has remained.

I wish you all the best and thank you all (and God) for your faith! May God bless you all, and hopefully I will come across you on other parts of the forum. And to those who don't frequent the forum anymore (you know who you are ;) ), I wish you all the best, and hope to come across you again at some point on the forums. :)

Farewell all!

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums