• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Farewell and Following Seas

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by Knee V, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Knee V

Knee V It's phonetic.

+1,615
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Others
    Today was my last day at work for the Navy. I have the next two months off for separation leave, and then I'm back to being a regular Joe(l). I've been looking forward to this for a long time!

:clap::clap::clap:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Monica child of God 1

Monica child of God 1 strives to live eschatologically

+670
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Congratulations!

M.

3. Khaleas

Khaleas Also known as Jenn the Finn :)

+331
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    US-Republican
    Woot woot! :) Congrats!

4. Photini

Photini Gone.

+523
    Seeker
    Married
    Congrats!

(And for a minute when I read the thread title, I thought you were saying good-bye to TAW. So glad I was wrong!)

5. MrJim

MrJim Legend 3/17/05

+1,278
    Christian
    Married
    Feels great doesn't it~it's been 20+ years myself when I got out but I also took what they called "terminal leave" :clap:

6. 27B6

27B6 Veteran

+93
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Congratulations! And thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

7. inconsequential

inconsequential goat who dreamed he was a sheep

+103
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    ^This^

8. Antony in Tx

Antony in Tx a sinner

+218
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Welcome to the ranks of us veterans!

9. ArmyMatt

ArmyMatt Regular Member Supporter

+16,475
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    congrats and thanks!

booyah!

10. Blackknight

Blackknight Servant of God

+194
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Congrats! Now what are you gonna do?

11. MariaRegina

MariaRegina Well-Known Member

+12,120
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Congratulations and my prayers.

12. Ioannis

Ioannis I'm home!

+36
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Nice! I can't wait for my Permanent Cvilian Status. Just a couple more years.

13. rusmeister

rusmeister A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian

+3,853
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Congrats! I remember my own discharge, over 20 years ago...

14. ma2000

ma2000 Veteran

+159
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Congratulations!

15. Dorothea

Dorothea One of God's handmaidens

+2,325
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Divorced
    US-Others
    Congratulations, and thank you for your service! :)

16. Kristos

Kristos Servant

+780
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    How about no wind and seas 30 degrees off the bow? Much better if you're going to PD:)

17. Lukaris

Lukaris Orthodox Christian Supporter

+1,569
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Congratulations and thanks for your service. God bless. I also wonder if you have ever seen an old WW II Looney tune with Daffy Duck titled: "Conrad the Sailor" about a sailor (voiced by the same guy who did Goofey in disney) troubled by the ever pesky duck?

18. isshinwhat

isshinwhat Pro Deo et Patria

+605
    Eastern Orthodox
    [​IMG]