Mars - IN MY MIND!
✟9,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/19/AR2006041902617.html

The Holman family gets together practically every weeknight and most weekends these days, even though Jean is in Dupont Circle, her father and sister Susan are in Pennsylvania, and her uncle and cousin are in Texas.
Together, they're also in Tyria, the virtual world of a fantasy computer game called Guild Wars, where they form the "Jelo" team, fighting the undead and other groups of players as a family unit. Along the way, they also might plan vacations or share family gossip....

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The last time I really got in an MMORPG (Everquest), I emerged from my room 6 months later, looking pale, emaciated, and frightened of that strange burning orb in the sky.

Ah yes the A.G.O. (Acursed Glowing Orb). look on the bright side, you only played for 6 months, I played for 6 years. I had over 160 days played on 1 character. Cutting out all of my sleeping time was the only way to do other things, like you know, study.

Upvote 0

Manakin

Nov 29, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
✟15,388.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah... I've never gone in for MMORPGs, personally. They scare me. I'm bad enough with single-player games and books.

But my roommate plays WoW quite a bit. And he groups and raids with his girlfriend on a very regular basis (she's currently about 100 miles away).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums