Ohio
✟62,780.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've started a fantasy football league this year, primarily for CF'ers. It's a private league set up on the NFL.com/CBS Sportsline site. If anyone is interested, please PM me for more info.

I currently have 9 openings for teams.

GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Then again...I imagine fantasy football would be a lot slower paced than fantasy baseball...exactly opposite their real-life counterparts!! Each NFL team only plays once a week, so I imagine you have a little time to think out moves and such. Baseball teams play almost every day, so in fantasy baseball it's a daily committment to make sure that that I've got, for instance, starting pitchers in pitching slots on the day they pitch and not on the bench; watching righty-lefty matchups; paying attention to who is likely to be played and not (for instance, for the last few years fantasy baseball players have needed to know that Barry Bonds is probably not going to play a day game following a night game.).

I might be interested in a fantasy football league.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

frumanchu

God's justice does not demand second chances
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2003
Ohio
✟62,780.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Last chance, everybody. I still have five open spots. Those spots have to be filled by draft time (8/29 at 9:15PM EST) or the league is automatically disbanded, so if I don't get those slots filled shortly I'll have to open it up to other folks.

PM me for the info!

Upvote 0