Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello this is my fanfiction of my naruto oc meeting god he looks like this thanks shadowrlord smol.PNG
"Hggggggg why dont I have a girlfriend why cant I have mercy from overwatch by activision blizzard as my girlfriend."

Shadowlord was sitting at his computer desk which has a razer blade 15 laptop with a razer deathadder and an overwatch themed chroma setting.

"why cant my gamer skills allow me to get into the video game to make merchy my bueitinful wife" Shadowlord lamented.

Shadowlord thinked really hard....

thinking....

thoughting...,

think....

Yes!" Shadowlord explained! I need to ask god to give me gamer jutsu! with gamer jutsu I can go inot the vidoe game and get any video game girlfrined I want!!!!"".

But first Shadolword thought to himself, I need to learn god talk jutsu, and in order to do that I need to go to the Goku, he knows god ! (I hope you understand that reference xD!!"

Shadowlord got to Goku Part 2

"Goku!" Shadowlord said "I need to learn how to talk to God!

Goku handed shadowlord the Holy Bible

"If you accept God into your heart, you can talk to him anytime"

Shadowlord took the Bible back into his lair and studied it.

And studied

study....

study...

Then he realized, that there is no "how to talk to god section in the bible" He had no 3 step guide to talking to god, which is what he needed. So he went back to Goku

"Goku! This book is useless! How can I talk to God if the guidebook just tells me how to live my life!"

Goku sighed a knowing sigh. "Shadowlord, you cannot jus read the book, you have to practice the book! Focus on what the book is teaching you! not whether the book says what you want to it to say, but follow it Shadowlord!"

Shadowlord looked one more time in the book and suddenly realized that the only way to talk to God is to follow the bible, and every other way is a misstep in a hedonist direction of sin and debauchery. Suddenly he heard a voice! "SHADOWLORD I CAN HEAR YOUR BREATHING! YOU HAVE NOW BECOME HOLY BY REJECTING THE MATERIALISM OF WORDS"

Shadowlord looked up in suprise "GOD GIVE ME POWER TO GO INTO VIDEO GAME"

God smiled in a way that Shadowlord could see even though shadowlord could not see God because He is everywhere and no where at the same time. "Yes"

THE END

thanks

Attachments

• naruto oc.PNG
    naruto oc.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 14
  • naruto oc.PNG
    naruto oc.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 4
  • shadowrlord smol.PNG
    shadowrlord smol.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
  • shadowrlord smol.PNG
    shadowrlord smol.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
  • shadowrlord smol.PNG
    shadowrlord smol.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 13

Bramblewild

Apr 16, 2019
Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you wouldn't mind a bit of a critique...

The ideas about God are a bit iffy, assuming you're basing Shadowlord's adventure on Christianity.

For example, the idea that he can talk to God by obeying the Bible and making himself holy runs into a problem or two: he can't completely obey the commands of the Bible, and he can't make himself holy by his own efforts. That's something the Bible itself says, for example in the books of Romans and Galatians.

The Bible also says how a person can come to God, by repenting of sins and faith in Christ. It is that simple, it must be that simple, because if any works were required on our part to be saved, then our salvation would be impossible, for we have all sinned.

Understand, please, that I try my hand at writing, too, and I must be careful in how I write about Christianity, even in a fiction story. It is the most important thing I write about. In the book of Galatians, the Apostle Paul says that those who present a different gospel, a gospel of works, are to be cursed. We writers are to some degree teachers, and we have to take care in how we present the gospel in our writings.

Upvote 0