✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Any fancy drinks you know of?
Lol, always wondered how people come up with drink names whether it be for coffee or tea or alcoholic beverage..

For me the only ones I know of are like Caramel Ice Coffee, or Hot Chocolate with cream, or Chamomile Tea, (I'm pretty boring) hahahah help give me some ideas?

Like there was a lady once in starbucks and she was like, "one mochajavalavafrothymachiatohalfcreamsomethingsomething"
I WANNA BE LIKE HER! So anyways, what do you guys/gals order? Anything fancy?^_^

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Tequila sunrise, Long Island ice tea...and a couple names I probably shouldn't say here. ^_^
LIT's always sneak up on my sister, she's 28 and still hasn't learned her lesson. For myself, I rarely drink, but it's usually either a rum n coke, old fashioned, or red bull and vodka. I HIGHLY recommend an old fashioned, as rum n coke isn't good if you don't like rum :/

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
LIT's always sneak up on my sister, she's 28 and still hasn't learned her lesson. For myself, I rarely drink, but it's usually either a rum n coke, old fashioned, or red bull and vodka. I HIGHLY recommend an old fashioned, as rum n coke isn't good if you don't like rum :/

WHAAAT???!!! Lol i seriously thought it was TEA, like a type of ice tea, not an alcoholic bev! Hahahah I'm laughing out loud right now for real!

Upvote 0

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
About every kind of alcohol there is lol
I don't know if you've seen The Office, but Michael made one called, "One of Everything" with "equal parts Scotch, Absinthe, Rum, Gin, Vermouth, Triple sec, and two packs of splenda." :eek:

Reactions: Mydnyte
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
WHAAAT???!!! Lol i seriously thought it was TEA, like a type of ice tea, not an alcoholic bev! Hahahah I'm laughing out loud right now for real!
:) yep, but they send them usually in regular soda cup sized glasses, but she either doesn't understand it's a bigger drink than normal, or is already tipsy when she orders it...or both, who knows lol.

• Haha
Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Going strictly for "fancy" here
Mojito, Daiquiri, Absinthe, Cachaca, Champagne
I've yet to try real Absinthe; maybe they'll make it legal here :/ They do sell those "Synthetic Absinthe" claiming to be just as good and having wormwood and all that but it's just 70% alcoholic garbage.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In my favorite book series (the Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry), this is known as "The Drink," though some call it "The Rudy" based on the character who drinks it.

Iced half-caf ristretto quad grande 2-pump raspberry 2% no whip light ice with caramel drizzle and 3-1/2 pump white mocha.

I haven't tried it yet, but it's gotten mixed reviews from people who have. I don't like raspberry, but I might try an Irish Cream Rudy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
In my favorite book series (the Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry), this is known as "The Drink," though some call it "The Rudy" based on the character who drinks it.

Iced half-caf ristretto quad grande 2-pump raspberry 2% no whip lite ice with caramel drizzle and 3-1/2 pump white mocha.

I haven't tried it yet, but it's gotten mixed reviews from people who have. I don't like raspberry, but I might try an Irish Cream Rudy.

Yeah the rasberry part kinda off a bit lol, sounds good though

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Any fancy drinks you know of?
Lol, always wondered how people come up with drink names whether it be for coffee or tea or alcoholic beverage..

For me the only ones I know of are like Caramel Ice Coffee, or Hot Chocolate with cream, or Chamomile Tea, (I'm pretty boring) hahahah help give me some ideas?

Like there was a lady once in starbucks and she was like, "one mochajavalavafrothymachiatohalfcreamsomethingsomething"
I WANNA BE LIKE HER! So anyways, what do you guys/gals order? Anything fancy?^_^

mp_yg_coffee.gif

I rarely buy coffee at chain coffee shops anymore. I stick with independent coffee houses. But on the seldom occasions I do grab something from Starbucks I order a 'hot breve latte.'

Instead of milk it's made with half and half. A lot more calories, but considering it's about once in a blue moon that I order one, I really don't care.

Tequila sunrise, Long Island ice tea...and a couple names I probably shouldn't say here. ^_^

But I want to know. :D

Upvote 0