Famous people we lost in 2016-Carrie & Debbie

cordie

Jul 21, 2015
✟9,972.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We lost many famous people this year that have been icons in our world of arts, sports, music, literature, etc. I was especially upset that we lost Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds this week--it is so surreal. I ask people to pray for them.
& for God to hold them in the palm of His hand. I have met them a few times & they were so genuinely funny & down to earth.

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We lost many famous people this year that have been icons in our world of arts, sports, music, literature, etc. I was especially upset that we lost Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds this week--it is so surreal. I ask people to pray for them.
& for God to hold them in the palm of His hand. I have met them a few times & they were so genuinely funny & down to earth.

Yes, I for one can say that I was significantly affected as a kid by Carrie's performance in the original STAR WARS trilogy, along with that of Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford. I'm sad to know she and her mother have passed.

Thank you Carrie for the memories, both old and new,
and may Jesus rest your soul here at the end of 2016.

princess-leia.jpg

2PhiloVoid

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well praying that Billie, Carries daughter and Debbies grandaughter, is looked after after losing both her mother and grandmother. She has her uncle Todd..and that she will know Gods comforting presence. It isnt easy dealing with fame, as Carrie knew all too well.

Upvote 0