Crossville
✟15,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a family member that use to believe in Christianity (at least to some degree), but is now heavily into witchcraft, and is an exotic dancer. I prayed recently to come against the spirits that have her, and to pray for spiritual people into her life to help her as well (she lives in another state). Please pray for her to be saved, and for protection for me and my house as I've been coming against these spirits. Thank you!

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a family member that use to believe in Christianity (at least to some degree), but is now heavily into witchcraft, and is an exotic dancer. I prayed recently to come against the spirits that have her, and to pray for spiritual people into her life to help her as well (she lives in another state). Please pray for her to be saved, and for protection for me and my house as I've been coming against these spirits. Thank you!
Praying for you and your family member.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kassa you have my prayers for your sister.
May the Lord put a hedge of protection around you and your house .

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This post is not meant for debate, but meant for those who believe in the spiritual battle and will pray for her/against the spirits influencing her and such.
Forgive me for starting to debate.

You are right. Your sister is in bondage and needs deliverance. If she was a Christian and has turned to witchcraft, her Christianity was one of form only, not truth.

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

God does not change people's will. What we can pray for is for God to work circumstances to bring her to rock bottom so she will realize her need for salvation.

Lord, you know her heart and understand why she has turned away. I pray that in the process of bringing her down that you will protect her so that she suffers no bodily harm. Work circumstances so that she sees her need for salvation. Bring to mind all the good she knew about Christianity, even if she never was truly a Christian in the first place.

Father, I also ask that you give Kassa the wisdom to know how to both pray for her sister and to speak with her sister. I pray her sister will experience the love of Christ flowing through Kassa as they talk.

We commit her sister to your charge. You are the Good Shepherd who laid down your life for her. Help her to see this. I ask in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Kassa Wilson

Dec 2, 2019
Crossville
✟15,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me for starting to debate.

You are right. Your sister is in bondage and needs deliverance. If she was a Christian and has turned to witchcraft, her Christianity was one of form only, not truth.

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

God does not change people's will. What we can pray for is for God to work circumstances to bring her to rock bottom so she will realize her need for salvation.

Lord, you know her heart and understand why she has turned away. I pray that in the process of bringing her down that you will protect her so that she suffers no bodily harm. Work circumstances so that she sees her need for salvation. Bring to mind all the good she knew about Christianity, even if she never was truly a Christian in the first place.

Father, I also ask that you give Kassa the wisdom to know how to both pray for her sister and to speak with her sister. I pray her sister will experience the love of Christ flowing through Kassa as they talk.

We commit her sister to your charge. You are the Good Shepherd who laid down your life for her. Help her to see this. I ask in the name of Jesus.
Thank you! Love that prayer. <3

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer request. Lord we pray for Kassa Wilson's family member, please stop this family member from witchcraft and exotic dance. Lord please work and save this family member. Lord please reveal yourself to this family member, let this fsmily member stop both exotic dance and witchcraft , and eorship you in both spirit and body. Lord we pray hear and bless Kassa Wilson and family members prayers for this family member please protect them. Lord we pray , let the evil powers working in this family member's life be destroyed in Jesus name. Lord please redeem this soul. Thank you Lord for hearing this prayer, please bless this family member, in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I'm sorry to hear that, praying for you and your family member. I've seen some amazing things happen in the past few months as a result of prayer, nothing is impossible for God.

On a side note; I wish more Christians read about and understood spiritual warfare and didn't merely think of witchcraft as superstition, or worse, endorse it. The lies of the enemy are easy to believe for those who love the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
asking Yahweh to remove the blinders from her mind and let her see the wonderful news of Christ
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
II Cor 4:4

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassa Wilson
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Thread has been
262239_23a007d3befce9f3bced4ce6221f5e4e.png

Some Posts and Responses have been Removed

RV: Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You are so much greater than the powers of evil and those that use them. I join in prayer for this woman that You will bring Christians into her life that will show her the true way, the satisfying way, the best way, and that these are all centered in He Who is the Way. I pray that You will draw her, enlighten her, and give her very great opportunity to receive Christ as Savior and Lord, and the Transformer of her life and eternity. All for Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0