• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Family Member into Witchcraft...

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Kassa Wilson, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:57 PM.

1. Kassa Wilson

Kassa Wilson New Member

+18
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I have a family member that use to believe in Christianity (at least to some degree), but is now heavily into witchcraft, and is an exotic dancer. I prayed recently to come against the spirits that have her, and to pray for spiritual people into her life to help her as well (she lives in another state). Please pray for her to be saved, and for protection for me and my house as I've been coming against these spirits. Thank you!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,748
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you and your family member.

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,967
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Kassa you have my prayers for your sister.
    May the Lord put a hedge of protection around you and your house .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. AlexDTX

AlexDTX Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,658
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Forgive me for starting to debate.

You are right. Your sister is in bondage and needs deliverance. If she was a Christian and has turned to witchcraft, her Christianity was one of form only, not truth.

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

God does not change people's will. What we can pray for is for God to work circumstances to bring her to rock bottom so she will realize her need for salvation.

Lord, you know her heart and understand why she has turned away. I pray that in the process of bringing her down that you will protect her so that she suffers no bodily harm. Work circumstances so that she sees her need for salvation. Bring to mind all the good she knew about Christianity, even if she never was truly a Christian in the first place.

Father, I also ask that you give Kassa the wisdom to know how to both pray for her sister and to speak with her sister. I pray her sister will experience the love of Christ flowing through Kassa as they talk.

We commit her sister to your charge. You are the Good Shepherd who laid down your life for her. Help her to see this. I ask in the name of Jesus.

5. Kassa Wilson

Kassa Wilson New Member

+18
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you! Love that prayer. <3

6. Kassa Wilson

Kassa Wilson New Member

+18
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you

7. Kassa Wilson

Kassa Wilson New Member

+18
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thanks, though I wasn't asking for advice and no one is aware of what I know or don't know of her situation. :oldthumbsup: God bless, have a good night.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+5,298
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    She's lost enough. Prayed.

9. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,294
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless this prayer request. Lord we pray for Kassa Wilson's family member, please stop this family member from witchcraft and exotic dance. Lord please work and save this family member. Lord please reveal yourself to this family member, let this fsmily member stop both exotic dance and witchcraft , and eorship you in both spirit and body. Lord we pray hear and bless Kassa Wilson and family members prayers for this family member please protect them. Lord we pray , let the evil powers working in this family member's life be destroyed in Jesus name. Lord please redeem this soul. Thank you Lord for hearing this prayer, please bless this family member, in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Romans 8

Romans 8 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,084
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I'm sorry to hear that, praying for you and your family member. I've seen some amazing things happen in the past few months as a result of prayer, nothing is impossible for God.

On a side note; I wish more Christians read about and understood spiritual warfare and didn't merely think of witchcraft as superstition, or worse, endorse it. The lies of the enemy are easy to believe for those who love the world.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+3,106
    Non-Denom
    Married
    asking Yahweh to remove the blinders from her mind. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God."
    II Cor 4:4

12. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,306
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Mod Hat On

Thread has been
    [​IMG]

Some Posts and Responses have been Removed

RV: Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread.

Mod Hat Off