Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that these can move on, filled with Your Spirit, empowered, enlightened, knowledgable of what Your Word says to guide in this situation, knowledgable about what Your Word says to have victory in this area, and to bring glory to You, and peace to those that follow You. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May the hand of God guide you through these troubled waters, and may you be conscious of His great love for you and others involved. May the peace of God rule and overrule in your life and in this situation. :praying:

Upvote 0

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't want to get into it, too stressing. Please though, pray for peace and love and moving on without resentment, all around.
I pray you find peace in your trying time, devoid of resentment no matter how difficult it may seem. God bless you!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
pray for peace and love and moving on without resentment, all around.

Father, I pray that these can move on, filled with Your Spirit, empowered, enlightened, knowledgable of what Your Word says to guide in this situation, knowledgable about what Your Word says to have victory in this area, and to bring glory to You, and peace to those that follow You. Amen.

May the hand of God guide you through these troubled waters, and may you be conscious of His great love for you and others involved. May the peace of God rule and overrule in your life and in this situation. :praying:

Praying for you all. God bless.

I pray you find peace in your trying time, devoid of resentment no matter how difficult it may seem. God bless you!
I join my prayers with all these lovely, heartfelt prayers for you,
May you feel the everlasting arms of the Lord around you
Deuteronomy%2033-27%20Underneath%20are%20the%20Everlasting%20Arms-beige.jpg

Upvote 0